JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker rooms
Page: < prev  of 5  
Evergreen Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2021-06-03
46 year old male from South Jersey
I remember when I first got into high school feeling incredibly awkward in the locker room. The thought of being naked around others terrified me and taking a shower next to other boys also showering seemed beyond weird to me. By the end of high school I loved it. I remember senior year I was the only guy who showered after every single gym class, even if we were doing an activity that did not make us sweat. It was not until many years later that I realized what an exhibitionist I am. I get so off on being naked in front of strangers. I assume I have always been programmed this way. And when I made that transition to being comfortable naked in front of others in high school, I was already an exhibitionist. Just did not realize it yet.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Evergreen Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2021-06-03
46 year old male from South Jersey
I also remember one time being in the next class after gym, and a female classmate had wet hair. Which meant she also showered after gym class that day. I still remember immediately getting hard. I probably did not do well in class that day, all I could imagine was her naked taking that shower!
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Roger said:
These were the kind of shower rooms I encountered in gym class at school. With no privacy while showering, some guys in high school obviously liked showing off what they had. Lots of vigorous soaping would get the softies pumped up to a good size, but I didn't actually see many hardons. Seems surprising for high school boys, but a few guys did have trouble controlling hardons.

We also had the open showers.

Saw lots of semi's - but I think the fear of being called out helped keep everyone soft. Although there were a few times when someone would leave the shower room very quickly and make a dash for the towels!

Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
79 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
I always get a little bit semi at my gym. I go to swim mostly and take off all my clothes at my locker then walk to the showers with my towel over my shoulder and my swim trunks in my hand letting my cock hang free. The showers are in two rows with curtains. I always take one across from one that is being used. If the one being used has the curtain open a little I open mine so they can see me and proceed to wash my cock, balls and ass. This gets me hard and if the other guy is watching sometimes he gets hard. If he starts jerking I watch him and jerk too. Had some good times in the showers there.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
jjonn3 said:
We also had the open showers.

Saw lots of semi's - but I think the fear of being called out helped keep everyone soft. Although there were a few times when someone would leave the shower room very quickly and make a dash for the towels!

We had a guy in our senior year who was man sized and couldn't control it. A popular kid with a hardon that was probably near seven inches and stood straight up. He'd dive for a towel, but everyone had seen it. We figured we'd seen why his girlfriend looked happy. He had a nice one. wink
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker rooms