JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jockstraps
Page: of 4   next > 
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
Various types of male underwear and supporters sometimes come up for discussion in a masturbation context. And another thread on here got me thinking about my experiences in PE classes in school.

At my school, all those years ago, jockstraps were absolutely mandatory for boys phys ed classes. Today, there are generally no rules about underwear or supporters in school, and, I'm told, guys generally just wear briefs.

I recently read an article by a doctor who said that there was never any reason for a guy to wear a jockstrap. You run around, your balls bounce around a bit....and it's of no medical concern whatever. Jockstraps are, and always were, simply a joke.....and a huge marketing success by the Bike company. But I still see jocks advertised, and even see them for sale in a drugstore occasionally.

Just curious. Are jockstraps really dead? Anybody wear them? Any schools still so backward that they require them?

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
When I was in jr high and even high school a jock strap was a mandatory for wrestling, american football, and baseball. The cup was also mandatory for baseball. My buds and I liked them so much that for 3 years that was all we wore under any clothing.
Give it your all.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
I was told that jockstraps would keep you from getting a hernia and wore them through school, college, and into my adult life. Well that is not true. Had surgery for a double last year and found out that it was heredity - my dad had it and my son had it, mine just appeared later.

I like the feel of a jock and sometimes I like to jack off while wearing one. But no, they don't seem to be necessary. However, I have large balls and they help keep them out of the way when working out at the gym which my briefs don't seem to do.
Unregistered ?

i recently bought a swimer's jockstrap, i don't swim. i like the thin band that goes around the waist. i wear mine solely for the purpose of beating off
Unregistered ?

While they provide a little more support, I don't think they are necessary and I rarely use mine.

We were also required to have one for gym/sports. Sort of embarrassing to purchase. And I remember getting an instantaneous erection when I tried it on at home. Still feel a little semi starting whenever I put one one. Being required to wear one made me feel grown-up at the time.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
I can remember, as an adolescent, the first time I realized they were good to beat off in - the pouch was so tight that it held my erect cock in place and when I came the warm, sticky cum flowed out through the elastic holes. Just the thought of that warm cum flowing all over my cock and ball is making me hard.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
I went through the same "mandatory jock' experience. Then, in my late 20's or mid 30's I decided to try working out with just gym shorts. I found that to be much more comfortable. I have always worked out a lot, and ever since then, I have never worn a jock. Well, almost never. When I was studying karate I wore a cup whenever we were sparing live. Some sparring partners never learned to stop short.
Horny old men want sex too.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I never understood this purely American tradition.
We just don't have them in the UK.

The way I see it, Humans like to think we've evolved so far, that we need to assist nature in some way. Humans are designed for purpose (whether by a "God", through evolution, or through other creation). Our bodies are designed to withstand such activity and we all have physical limits to match this and to prevent injury.

I'm certain that the only reason it still exists is through tradition, and slight sexual oddity. Like a young woman buying her first bra. It's more like a milestone, becoming a grown man.
www.buddybate.com
Unregistered ?

My fascination with straps began in junior high school (now middle school for those of you who never experienced the '60's) when their use became mandatory. Walking into the locker room after gym class, I always made sure I was the last boy in so as to be able to look down the rows of lockers and benches and see those hard-bodied boys in their jocks (or naked) before hitting the showers.

Today I wear my jockstrap on a regular basis for recreational activity... sexual, not athletic. I find a jock, however useless as a real benefit, the penultimate of male underwear. Face it... a girl can wear our boxers and briefs (and a guy can don a pair of panties) but she can't wear a jockstrap! I masturbate regularly in my jock, either pulling the pouch aside to stroke, or using my wife's vibrator to reach orgasm and ejaculate into the pouch. I really enjoy the latter, feeling my warm cum dripping all over my balls and cock. Plus it leaves my ass exposed for me to play with my hole.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
marrieduncut said:
............Sort of embarrassing to purchase. And I remember getting an instantaneous erection when I tried it on at home. Still feel a little semi starting whenever I put one one. Being required to wear one made me feel grown-up at the time.

Same here guy. I had the same "first jock" experience. Embarrassing to buy. Then I got a hardon as soon as I pulled it on. And later, whenever I put one on, my dick would always get a little hard.

Jockstraps are and always were unnecessary, but they were sort of a rite of passage to manhood for young boys. And like Uncut29 said, similar to bras for girls. Training bras are usually as unnecessary as jocks, but strapping up your sexual parts makes you feel so grown up.

Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Yep, jockstraps were never needed for male support. (The Bike company certainly sold the world a bill of goods with its famous "jockey straps".) The occasional need for cup protection in some contact sports can better be handled with a simple support brief and a cup protector insert.

Today, for me, jockstraps are about SEX and MASTURBATION. And they are GREAT for that purpose. They look and feel so HOT. Feeling your dick and balls snuggled up in the pouch, and feeling the ass straps encircling your butt. And they look so sexy. The pouch bulging out in front and the ass straps neatly framing a guy's naked butt in back.

Straps make me so horny.....a sexy black wide band.....or a tight little swimmer. Feeling my cum shooting into the pouch, drenching my cock and balls, and then oozing out through the elastic pouch. stroke
gradgrind Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2007-01-14
43 year old heterosexual
I remember my first jock strap. I was 12 still hairless but a regular masturbator. When I took it out of the box to put it on, my little dick got so hard it bulged the pouch.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I was really embarrassed when I was issued my first jock strap in gym class. I was 12 and my penis and testicles were really tiny and totally hairless, unlike a lot of the other boys I saw. I came nowhere close to even making any kind of bulge at all in the pouch. I'm sure I turned to hide my tiny package when I put it on and I quickly put on my gym shorts. I always did my best to hide myself from view of the other boys.
nycstroker Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2008-02-23
62 year old homosexual from NYC
Oooh, Kent, the way you write about cum oozing through the pouch of a jock makes me super hard! Nice imagery, bud! Plus, your photo of the extremely rigid cock poking out the cotton pouch is hot, hot, hot! Thanks for your post!
I'm doing it right now.
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
Never had to wear a strap in PE class. Actually, straps wouldn't work for me as athletic support, since I always get a hardon whenever I put one on.

I first used my brother's jockstrap when I was 11. Popped a boner as soon as I put it on. I started buying straps to jack in, and I always use one when I jackoff now. Cumming in a strap feels awesome. Jockstraps are really the world's best sex toys for me.

Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jockstraps