JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » The older I get - the luckier I get
Page: of 2   next > 
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Now in my early 60's I retired from full time work a couple of years ago. I am still fairly fit and look decent for my age. The big surprise is that I seem to have become quite attractive to the opposite sex (not that I am complaining). Last weekend was a classic example.

I know a couple in their 50's (Steve & Ruth) and I do some driving for them. They are fairly well off and Ruth travels a lot with her job but hates driving, so they asked me to drive her around whenever needed. Taken her on quite a few trips now and we often stay overnight in a hotel. The thing is we always share a twin room (saves on expenses) but there has never been any hint of anything improper (until last weekend).

Ruth is a very petite lady, attractive without being glamourous, keeps a nice figure through exercise and is just good company. Due to the long hours we spend together in the car there is a bit of light flirting goes on but all harmless stuff. Anyway she had to go away last weekend and we arrived at our destination to find our room was a double and not a twin. We tried to change but there were no rooms available. Anyway Ruth says no problem we can share the bed. I say no way I will just sleep on the floor. She says don't be daft I need you to drive tomorrow and you need a good rest - it will be fine. I know from past stays that Ruth always wears big passion killer pyjamas, which do not look remotely sexy so I figured we would be ok.

So she went out to some business dinner while I had a couple of beers at the hotel and then went to bed. I was careful to get as far to one side as possible. I must have dropped off because the next thing I knew was a body getting into bed. Now I only ever wear shorts in bed and I was lying on my left side with Ruth behind me. I could feel her shifting about trying to get comfortable when all of sudden an arm drapes itself over me and I can feel a warm soft body against my back (without pyjamas!). I asked her what she thought she was doing and she just told me to relax. I think she might have had a few white wines.

So she is lying tight against me and I have to be honest I am getting a bit horny by this time but tell myself nothing will happen. Wrong!! Her hand starts moving down my chest to the waistband of my shorts and then inside them and grabs my hardening cock. Oh that feels nice she says, let me see. And with that she flings the duvet off. Well my cock is twitching in her hand and she suddenly dives onto it and starts sucking me. Jesus!! By now I think I better join the fun and start fingering her pussy - god it was dripping - this woman was horny as hell. Managed to get her off my cock and on to her back and straight inside her. Started to fuck her and boy was she enjoying it, her legs were wrapped round me and her nails were digging into my back. Then one of those rare moments - we both came together - she let out a small scream and I just pumped for all I was worth. We just laid there afterwards, both totally drained. There was then a bit of an embarrassing silence followed by me apologising for taking advantage of her - she just laughed and said double rooms from now on!! A good night kiss and we settled down to a good sleep. And she woke me up with a cup of tea and a fantastic blow job! I would never have believed she had that in her - she always acts so prim and proper - just shows, never judge a book etc.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

What a wonderful story, I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Sweetness100200 Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2018-07-03
62 year old bisexual male from Wisconsin
Good for you!!! Is she setting you up for a threesome with hubby?
https://xhamster.com/users/sweetness100200

Don't know mate but I am sure as hell looking forward to her next trip away!!!
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
Golden. Every man's dream. Good for you.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
A great story. I 100% agree. It seems that, while no means consistent for me, the frequency of getting lucky has definitely increased over the last two years. Enjoy.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
That's a really hot story! You devil, you.
Paul

Driving Ruth to Manchester next week - watch this space!!!

Will post fully in the next few days but probably had one of the best fucks of my life last week with this woman!!

I might have to post his in stages so please bear with me.

The day before I am due to pick her up I get a text telling me to bring a suit with me as I will be accompanying her to dinner after her meeting. So I pick up and we have a 3 hour drive ahead to a posh country house style hotel on the outskirts of Manchester. Ruth is meeting 4 other women there to discuss some business venture and all 4 are bringing partners, hence the suit. On the way over nothing is said about our previous trip. Ruth is busy with papers and phone. We get to hotel about 1pm, meeting is at 2pm. Go up to room, sure enough its a double but Ruth is all business and off she goes. I go for a beer and buy some chocolate and back to room. Get a text about 4.30 telling me to be in the bar at 6.30 to meet the other guys, dinner at 8pm. Yes boss!

So I do as instructed and meet other guys, all decent blokes. About 7.30 4 of the wives arrive in the bar but no Ruth. A few minutes later she walks in and fuck me I was stunned. She is wearing a black cocktail dress with a fairly daring neckline and just above knee length, with what look suspiciously like sheer stockings and some nice heels. She looks amazing - I cannot believe I have known this woman for 5 years! Anyway as dinner goes on it is quite clear that at least a couple of the other guys definitely have the hots for Ruth. At one point I whispered to her that they all want to get in her knickers and she just winked at me and said that only one man would be that lucky tonight!

Tried to post the next bit but kept getting a strange message - will try again shortly

Right let me try this again.

We get back to our room and we are straight into some hot passionate kissing. The dress soon goes to reveal some very sexy and expensive looking lingerie, including stockings and suspenders as hoped for. It looked like it probably cost about a tenner a square inch but to be fair there were not that many square inches.

Progress.

I get her bra and panties off but leave stockings and heels on, and get her to sit on the edge of the bed. I kneel down between her legs and start licking her pussy and boy did it taste good. She is gasping and writhing in ecstasy and beg me not to stop. Like I was going to anyway! She comes to a shattering orgasm and nearly crushes my skull between her legs in the process.

Well I am rock hard by this time and get her to stand up and face the bed and bend over. I enter her and start to fuck her slowly at first but get harder and faster. When I come it is like a bloody fire extinguisher going off and it feels like I shoot a gallon of cum into her. She clearly feels it as she comes almost immediately.

We both collapse on the bed and then she says I wonder what our joint orgasms would taste like. I then have the most inspired idea of my life possibly. I go to the mini bar and get out a nicely chilled crunchie bar that I had bought earlier in the day. I inserted this into her dripping pussy, which she loved. I pulled it out covered in our love juices and made her take a bite. God she loved it and then I had some. It has to be the horniest thing I have ever done. We were both well turned by this and had another, more gentle fuck.

We somehow managed to get a decent nights sleep but fucked again before and after breakfast and the long drive home. When we got back I dropped her off and her husband met her at the door and she kissed him as if nothing had happened and waved goodbye to me as I drove off. Amazing woman!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » The older I get - the luckier I get