JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » The older I get - the luckier I get
Page: < prev  of 2  
Talamark Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2017-02-25
62 year old bisexual male from Northern NY
Hot, Dude, Hot!!!
I am finding some good luck in my late fifties as well...
Found a single chick on Ashley Madison that has a deviously kinky mind! We've had a couple of fun hook ups three hours from here....no worries about entanglement, just hot sex!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Have not added to this since last year so thought an update might be in order. Ruth seems to have increase her "business" trips to every other week these days. We still share a room (and bed) and seem to spend every moment of spare time fucking - not that I am complaining! Had a slightly different experience this week which shows she is getting more and more horny as we go.

It was Tuesday morning and we were due to travel back home. We had just had our pre-breakfast fuck and I was in the shower. Anyway Ruth walks in to join me and we soon start to soap each other up. That obviously leads to me getting another good hard-on, so I ask Ruth if she wants to fuck in the shower. She says no because she wants to do something else. She drops to her knees and starts to suck me. Well it does not take long for me to be on the verge of cumming. I tell her I am about to cum and she suddenly pulls my cock out of her mouth and takes my cum all over her face and hair and down her tits. She then stands up and starts kissing me whilst sharing my cum with me although the water is rinsing it off fairly quickly. Meanwhile I have stuck two fingers in her and quickly work her to an almighty orgasm. This woman is amazing - I would never have believed she could be like this. If her husband is now getting this treatment then I hope he is enjoying it because I certainly am.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
test
Unregistered ?

Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnnnn
hrny4dads Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2019-12-07
33 year old bisexual male from New York
Hot stories for sure!! I can almost picture being a fly in that room watching you two go at it!! Damn!!!razzwink
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
Think her husband suspects ? Think he is doing something similar while shes on her trips ?
Unregistered ?

I had better success with an old high school sweetheart I met on Facebook. Lasted for 3 years. Never got caught.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » The older I get - the luckier I get