JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Nudist Camps/Beeches,/Resorts, etc.
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Has anyone here been to any of these types of Recreational places --- and if so HOW do/did you COPE with the nudity there?
Add a reply Quote this post
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Have been nude swimming holes, nude beaches, nude resorts and nude house parties. At all except the house parties the nudity was totally casual and laid back. No erections or embarrassment. Nude house parties were wild. Imagine 60 people, some you know; most you don't, all getting loaded and groping your way around the room. Eventually drifting away with some tight hottie to fool around and then coming back around again for more.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
novaguy said:
Has anyone here been to any of these types of Recreational places --- and if so HOW do/did you COPE with the nudity there?

The short answer is "surprisingly easily". If you're in an entirely/mainly nude environment it becomes your new normal. Case in point being last time I went to a nude beach I walked reasonably deep into the nude section before choosing a spot and stripping and genuinely felt a bit weird for being the only one not naked.

Ultimately its mainly normal people doing normal stuff but naked. Normal stuff isn't usually arousing on its own. You probably cope with normal beaches without walking around with a stiffy in your shorts/speedos, so you'll probably walk around on a nude beach without one either. And if you do pop a random one, roll over or go for a swim until the fuss dies down! And at the end of it you'll come away feeling different (the talk that its freeing and good for your mood is absolutely true) and also have some mental photos you'll never forget (and quite a few you'll wish you could too!).

Trust me, the hardest bit is doing it the first time and after a couple of minutes of abject terror leading up to it then you'll wonder what the fuss is all about.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
novaguy said:

Help me understand your use of the term "COPE". Did the fact that everyone at a nudist resort was naked disturb you in some way? I mean I would understand if you and the wife and small kids ended up there in some awful Trivago/ Hotels.com blind surprise booking error but apart from such a calamity I assume that you knew that you were going to a naked resort...to be naked...surrounded by other naked people. So I guess I'm still not sure what you mean here. Thanks.
Working it hard

red99 said:
The short answer is "surprisingly easily". If you're in an entirely/mainly nude environment it becomes your new normal. Case in point being last time I went to a nude beach I walked reasonably deep into the nude section before choosing a spot and stripping and genuinely felt a bit weird for being the only one not naked.

Ultimately its mainly normal people doing normal stuff but naked. Normal stuff isn't usually arousing on its own. You probably cope with normal beaches without walking around with a stiffy in your shorts/speedos, so you'll probably walk around on a nude beach without one either. And if you do pop a random one, roll over or go for a swim until the fuss dies down! And at the end of it you'll come away feeling different (the talk that its freeing and good for your mood is absolutely true) and also have some mental photos you'll never forget (and quite a few you'll wish you could too!).

Trust me, the hardest bit is doing it the first time and after a couple of minutes of abject terror leading up to it then you'll wonder what the fuss is all about.

Now you hit on a key point. I am totally at ease being naked and around other folk but that was always in a situation when I was about to fuck so everything was hard and ready to roll, lol. I hope that there is no "penalty" for getting hard. I mean why roll over unless everyone around you will stop talking, turn and give you the stink eye. As you say, sooner or later the fuss will die down.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

See my previous comments on this topic.

I have only been to a no open sex resort so far. If the weather is warm enough next week I have decided to try a nearby LBGT resort. Unfortunately all the local nudist camps close mid Oct.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
jack1566hard said:
Now you hit on a key point. I am totally at ease being naked and around other folk but that was always in a situation when I was about to fuck so everything was hard and ready to roll, lol. I hope that there is no "penalty" for getting hard. I mean why roll over unless everyone around you will stop talking, turn and give you the stink eye. As you say, sooner or later the fuss will die down.

I guess its a bit like breaking wind. Its a perfectly natural thing but its generally bad form socially to draw attention to it. Unless you're on "that kind" or "that bit" of beach then general good manners is to not wave it around and maybe consider covering it up a bit until normal service resumes. Hanging the towel off of it might be considered showing off though.
Unregistered ?

novaguy said:

Speaking of nude beaches here...it's not something you need to "COPE" with. Everybody is nude, so you're all equal in the setting. You just hang around and do what you'd normally do at a beach, chill on your towel, take a swim, walk around and yes, chat with other people (even the opposite sex)!
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
the only problem is that we are masturbators.going to places like that we are going to anticipate the idea and were going to get hard.if I knew I was going to a nudist beach id be stiff.think about it!
jonc1399 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2016-03-21
48 year old bisexual male
Never tried it but I don't think I;d make it a whole day there. I'd be too tempted to start jerking and end up being an embarrassment

As you say we are schooled in the masturbation arts and practice frequently, lol. Maybe the fix is to stroke it hard and cum before you head out in the morning for the beach. If you get hard later, time to go out and wade chest deep and feed the fish some cum. Now as I say all of this I just made myself rock hard thinking about walking out of the surf, hardness waning and a long relaxed string of cum drools out from the head into the sand in front of everyone as I walk back to my towel...ahh. I guess that I just better plan on being on the fun part of the beach where that kind of a thing gets a smile.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

Wife and I were at an FKK beach (totally nude) this late spring and had a wonderful time laying in the sun completely nude and watching others as they walked by. This particular beach is 4km long and full of sand and shallows to enjoy. We've been around so we knew that many people were walking up into the dunes to have sex or whatever they please. We had been out about 4 or 5 hours and it was getting close to 5pm when we took a dip and then laid out to dry off before heading to the car park. This one gentleman was walking up and down the beach and had an amazing hung cock that was thick. Anyway, he came closer to us and then would look, then he would walk a stretch and then come back our way. The nearest other people were 100 meters away in either direction. I got up and walked to the water with camera in hand and took fotos of the wife laying on her stomach then moved to another angel getting closer. I saw the man coming closer and he was concentrated only on my wife. He walked right up to me and smiled looking at my small soft cock compared to the horse cock he had. He motioned "your lady" yes, I said. Nice. Thanks. "we can meet?" My heart began to race. OK, I said. We both walked up to my wife who was reading a book and facing away from our approach. We startled her. I said, this man said you have a great ass, she turned over her shoulder to look and her eyes were focused on this big cock! We sat, the three of us, and just asked general how' are you, where do you live etc....... The man was eyeing my wife's 36C tits and big nipples, which were erected in the cooling air. We made plans that we would meet him and his partner later at a club bar. Before leaving the man asked one last question, "have u ever had a cock as big as this?" My wife said no, but is that an offer? The next few days on the beach we had two new friends and many more adventures to tell...........
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I remember talking and snickering about nudist resorts when a teen and later about nude beaches in southern California but I never went to either. In my mind all I visualize are beautiful woman but having seen nudist magazines all I recall are fat slobs playing volleyball. I always preferred a one on one with an attractive woman.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

Beach Hung

Pic of our beach friend
wolfecrits80 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2015-09-27
43 year old from CA
I live in SD so I go to Blacks about once a week. It's a very positive and nice place to be, as you might imagine.
Would like to find a skype friend to jo with
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Nudist Camps/Beeches,/Resorts, etc.