JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cum tasting?
Page: of 2   next > 
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
I am maybe bicurious, but love the taste of my cum. I love it so much, it turns me right back on and i need to jack off again...

anyone else here love cum?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spankit Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-02-14
60 year old
as a teen I would swallow my cum, but it has been a long time since I have shot a load into a cup and turned it up.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
The first cum I ever tasted belonged to an older boy. I wasn't even able to squirt cum myself yet. I was 11 and he was 15. After I got use to it I really liked it. I haven't tasted another guy's cum since I was 15 and I'm 35 and married now. I still like to eat mine sometimes but it's nowhere near as good to me as another guy's cum was.
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
i can also self suck, and shooting a fresh load right into my mouth is a huge turn on!!!
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
I first tasted my cum when I was about 14 and learned about oral sex. I tasted it a few times when I was a kid, but I didn't like the taste. Sometimes when I'm jacking I'm so horny that I want to eat my cum. But as soon as I squirt, I'm not horny anymore and don't want the cum in my mouth.
Unregistered ?

my pre-cum tastes sweet and delicious, but my cum is not as good. It would be interesting to compare other's pre-cum, not sure about the cum though...
Unregistered ?

Enjoy tasting my pre-cum. It has a really nice taste and I look forward to those first drops emerging from my cock when I'm masturbating. I almost always taste my cum if I leak a little while edging - after ejaculating, I will milk out those last few drops of cum and frequently lick them off my fingers.
Joseph27 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-03-08
43 year old heterosexual
I tasted mine last night. I was edging and right as I was about to cum i stopped. I didn't orgasm but about 1/2 a load shot out. I licked it up. I was hot. But it didn't taste very good.
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
i had my first taste when i stroked my first cock. He was 30 something and his first shot hit my mouth ..i loved how warm it felt and just licked my lips before i could think about it
jjw Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2006-02-27
52 year old curious male from Netherlands
I was a real cum-a-holic when i was younger...wink Nowadays i still taste mine every now and then, but just a bit and not hte whole load anymore. Turns me on.

Precum is much better. (And less...LOL)
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I hate the taste of it. Always amazed how my girlfriend swallows mouthfuls of it like it was chocolate syrup.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
I have been jacking since adolsecence, but it wasn't until last year that I took the step to taste my own cum. The problem was I could not get past the bleach-like smell. Now that I am much, much older and my sense of smell is not what it used to be I can jack and enjoy licking it off my fingers and palm of my hand.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I think most guys will agree that precum tastes better than cum; but the taste of your cum will be better or worse depending on what you've been eating and/or drinking. Certain fruits, like pineapple (and it's juice) seem to help. I've even heard that celery helps. Asparagus definitely makes it bad. If you're wanting to try your own without losing the urge, it's easier if you do it soon after your orgasm, or, even better, do like Joseph27 and get a miniload before your actual O.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Sometimes i can 'split' a load and produce cum yet not run into the actual mental orgasm. So therefore I've something to play with and still stay horny. I love the taste of my own cum, the way it burns my throat a little. These last few months I've taken to having a hot bath as part of my morning wanking sessions, it increases my sensuality and after dipping in and out say twice for ten minutes at a time i generally get two or maybe three wanks out of it. Mags are on the floor, hair conditioner as lube is to hand, rubber tree tie to constrict and truss my cock and balls etc oh yes and my favourite tooth brush handle.

Point is, lying there heavily into my rub and eventually shooting I love to shoot to my face and mouth, a mirror adding to the pleasure. There is something about the way it lands on my face and in my mouth that indescribable, so erotic, so tender, so aroused. I need a girl to share this with.
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
I agree with genuinefine: precum is fine (very sensual).
This guy didn't seem to like his cum (LOL)
... but he has great aim!laugh Check him out:
http://www.gaytube.com/media/19660/hot_hunk_wanking_nice_cock/
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cum tasting?