JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanked by doctor
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I have an urge to get a handjob by a doctor in his surgery on his couch. Guess no doctor would risk losing that kind of a salary for that though!
Add a reply Quote this post
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
i was in the hospital for hernia surgery when I was 25.
An intern came in about an hour before surgery. Told me he was still learning and would be in observing my surgery. He asked if he could check me over. A agreed. He listen to my heart and felt around trying to find min hernia. Then he decided it must be internal and ask if he could check that. I agree again
cute dr I wanted to help out . he went and got some gloves and lube. Had me on my side and inserted a gloved finger with lube and searched around. Didnt see to find anything but did give me a prostate massage that made me hard and leaking pre. I told him and he reached over and stroked my penis a few times and it felt so good . He stopped and told me he shouldn't finish me today but would check on me tomorrow and really get me off. I thanked him for the exam and relaxing me more. The next day he came in with other Dr's
to check on me and just winked at me. Guessing he wouldnt do more since others were with him. Last time a saw him. Asked around and found out he was going to be a Pediatrician.
Lucky Boys lol
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Exactly what I'm looking for, a comfortable prostate exam and a follow up handjob, amazing.
Unregistered ?

That sounds hot, I love that. That always feels good and makes me cum hard.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Had a doctor fondle me rigid and then stroked me right up to the PNR to get a dose of precum for lab tests. Seems several guys in the little town I used to live in fucked the same chick who tested positive for a STD. Not me. After the sample donation I had to go home and pound out a load. Strangely erotic I must say.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I had a vasectomy during the 1980's performed by a female Navy doctor and would of loved a hand job from her.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
jamie4400 Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2015-06-15
curious from Canada
hot female doctor did my vas years ago, maybe because I submitted to her and lost my fertility (no real loss) or that she inflicted a bit of pain and discomfort but it was so erotic
Unregistered ?

GF of mine went for a smear test when she was 20 and came twice when the male doc stuck it up her, she was soaking when I saw her later
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
r712adrian said:
GF of mine went for a smear test when she was 20 and came twice when the male doc stuck it up her, she was soaking when I saw her later

Connie Chung says her doc gave her her first orgasm. Claims she didn't know what happened. At 20. Right...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanked by doctor