JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Listening to men stroke their cocks
Page: of 9   next > 
Cumming_Attractions Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-02-19
43 year old heterosexual
I just love to listen to a man stroke his cock, while I'm playing with myself..then we cum together..I don't want to see a pic of him..just want to hear him, anyone else enjoys this?...stroke
╬♥═╬ ╬═♥╬ ╬♥═╬ ╬═♥╬ ╬♥&
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Just as it is nice to listen to a women play with her clit...

Actually, nice to hear the sounds of both sexes pleasuring themselves.
Unregistered ?

yeh love phone sex wink
Unregistered ?

I gotta say sometimes I can't hear much of the stroking but the few times ive mic'ed with guys theres only been one that turned me on a lot cause he started talking so dirty to me. Then i told him i was really close to cummin and he started makin noises too while i was moanin it was really hot. Too bad it was only oncefrown
HeavenLeigh Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2005-08-18
53 year old heterosexual
Absolutely... I LOVE to listen to a guy getting off. If I can hear the stroking, all the better.
Unregistered ?

i've gone on mic while the lady i'm chatting with is on cam, the visual is nice, but i do like hearing her as well. i've been told i have a sexy voice by alot of the women i've chatted with
daretwobee Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-01-01
70 year old curious male from Manitoba
It is great the more sound the better.Add in some talk and cam action gives you a bigger boner and a better cum experience. Bring on the sound !!!
iluvpta29947 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-12-07
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I love stroking my cock hearing a woman talk to me. I even bought some lube to make it very loud so she can hear me stroke. Love to moan and tell her how good it feels, and then maoan when I am about to cum. Love to stroke my cock during hot phone. Let me know if your interested.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Love the sounds of arousal - from either sex! It is so incredibly exciting sharing that arousal and the resulting orgasms with someone, again, from either sex.
darkmoon Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2009-12-13
45 year old curious from Calif
Cumming_Attractions said:
I just love to listen to a man stroke his cock, while I'm playing with myself..then we cum together..I don't want to see a pic of him..just want to hear him, anyone else enjoys this?...stroke

Thoroughly enjoy that! Gets me hotter if I know she is playing too and getting herself off.
Unregistered ?

I love the sound of a woman playing with her clit (as well as the sight!!)
I love the sound of my hand stroking my cock especially when lubed with my precum. I bet I'd love to hear another guy stroke his cock too - one day I'll try it on the phone - it's something I keep fantasising about!
Unregistered ?

I haven't enjoyed mic with a lady for over 4 years. Where do you find them??!! I do enjoy it with a man if the chemistry is right. Trading pics and talking about them, letting go and letting nature take its course as you moan. I love it. Add me on yahoo and we can do it.
operalover Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-12-30
55 year old bisexual from DE
Ages ago there was a chatroom on Yahoo "Women listening to men stroking", which I found incredibly hot.
I cammed there a few times, and listening to the moaning and stroking of men watching me got me absolutely wet and aroused.
Unregistered ?

I remember that chatroom on yahoo. It sucked when they got rid of all those rooms. IMO yahoo had the most erotic chatrooms until the perverts messed it up for everyone in pursuit of their disgusting fantasies.

operalover said:
Ages ago there was a chatroom on Yahoo "Women listening to men stroking", which I found incredibly hot.
I cammed there a few times, and listening to the moaning and stroking of men watching me got me absolutely wet and aroused.
Unregistered ?

Oh yes, I get very wet when I hear a man about to cum, the more noise he makes the more turned on I get...........
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Listening to men stroke their cocks