JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » straight guys and gay sex?
Page: < prev  of 3  
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
eurowanker said:
Hi,there's nothing abstract about a definition. The point I am making is one of intelectual honesty.

What some guys appear to be saying is: Have all kinds of sexual activity, either real or imagined, with another man but as long as you don't kiss him you're 'straight.'

That's not what people are saying at all.

People are recognising that no one else has the ability to state his sexuality to be anything, it's his sexuality not yours!

As a gay man, wouldn't you be offended if people demanded that you are bi or straight because you once slept with a woman? (assuming that you once did).

And, for one who claims to be the font of all knowledge when it comes to this (as you seem to believe you are), have you actually looked into the history of sexuality? You do realise surely that the three labels are man made constructs developed in the early 20th century?
Prior to that, they didn't exist. Extremely diverse sexuality was recognised and far more men had sexual relations with other men to varying degrees depending on social factors, religious dominance in various regions of the world etc.

So what did they call each other then?

If we are to use the labels here, the fact is that the dominant sexuality in society is reportedly heterosexual, but the dominant sexuality in reality is bisexual. This bisexuality manifests in fetishes for masturbation and oral sex primarily.
And even though the vast majority of all men have a desire for mutual masturbation, male sexual bonding, or just to view and appreciate another dick, they rarely accept this because of such ridiculous branding by others.

You simply cannot categorise such diversity into three labels. It is not possible.
Nothing on Earth is that easy to classify, and something as wildly diverse as sexuality certainly isn't.

Any truly intelligent person should be aware of that without needing an explanation of it.

www.buddybate.com
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Str8Male74 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2005-08-16
49 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
From skiming the board the issue is alot like politics. Everyone thinks their opinion is more right. I never understood the logic of a guy who said he is straight but had oral sex or more with another guy. I know it's my short sidedness but I think you would need to pick a side, you are either one or the other. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I would wonder is the gay and bisexual community offended by the straight guys who have an interest in experimenting but still profess they are straight like being really bi or gay isn't good enough for them or they are just in denial and it hasn't dawned on them yet and put some thought into it to find the root of why they choose to go that direction. But also aware that you don't know all the facts of that person's life, their whole upbringing(who are their friends? how did they grow up?)and can point and say there's the reason and it makes sense.

Reminds of an old episode of South Park...everyone likes being metrosexuals and Stan's father walks into the gay bar. Mr. Garrison flirts with him but he's not interested saying he's straight. It's a stereotype but think the basic idea still fits.
str8jakdude Amateur Jackinchatter

435 posts since 2006-10-10
49 year old heterosexual
this is an interesting question with some interesting responses...this is how i see it, its not always as cut and dry as being straight or gay...sometimes its just horny. i consider myself str8 and always will cuz thats how i see myself..i love and prefer women, but often times there is no a woman available ya know? ive fooled around with guys before, but i dont have an attraction to them nor do i have sex with them, personally i love a good blowjob and when it comes down to it when ya want one it tends to be alot easier to find a guy willing to give you a nsa blowjob than a woman. my opinion is if you put the straightest of the str8 guy that says he would never let a guy suck his dick in a situation where he could let a guy do it without anyone ever finding out he's likely to do it..i know because at one time i was that guy
Creaming4U Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-09-11
75 year old curious
Maybe watching too many videos or on-line clips, but a shaven and stiff cock does interst me lately. I'd love to touch and fondle one if the guy is young and I am with another girl. That's about as far as I am going, and don't know how to arrange that. Maybe a sex on-line dating service local to my area. Just not into romancing a male. Just wanna see up close and play....
so, touch me......
woodpkr Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2008-02-16
82 year old heterosexual from Dallas, Texas
I don't have much experience with m2m sex. But comparing the gay m2m sex with the str8 sex, It all seems to be the same to me. The only difference that I see is that gay sex has a lot of emotion involved. Str8 guys just want to get off. Just my thoughts....
Unregistered ?

Did you just say GAY SEX has a lot more emotion? Give me a break. All gay guys are interested in is cumming. Not that that is a bad thing, but it's a fact. Don't be an idiot all of your life. Hetero-sexual relations are MUCH MUCH MUCH more emotional that homo-sexual relations. Don't kid yourself!!!!!
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
JoshWil79 said:
Did you just say GAY SEX has a lot more emotion? Give me a break. All gay guys are interested in is cumming. Not that that is a bad thing, but it's a fact. Don't be an idiot all of your life. Hetero-sexual relations are MUCH MUCH MUCH more emotional that homo-sexual relations. Don't kid yourself!!!!!

Wow dude, you really are an idiot aren't you?
I'm just a guy
GeorgeGlans Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2009-06-10
65 year old
Emotion in sex is between two people. Only they know how MUCH emotion is there.
It does me good like I know it should.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » straight guys and gay sex?