JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How many cocks has your wife sucked?
Page: of 15   next > 
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
How many cocks has your wife sucked? Does she tell you all the juicy details?

I met my wife when she was in her mid-30s. She had been married for 15 years and both she and her hubby cheated.

She had probably sucked about 20 dicks when I met her, and since we've been married, she sucked 20 more. We did MFM for many years.

Luv watching her with stiff strange meat in her mouth and seeing jizz on her face and tits. I often masturbate to the memories of her hotwife adventures.
aroused by fellow masturbators
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Probably in the neighborhood of 20 guys. Two before me, and then me, and then maybe 15 to 17 in the 25 years we've been married and playing together with others, like you.

It's been a while since we've had a chance to play together, since we've been separated for our jobs (I'm in Tampa, she's in Atlanta), but there's nothing quite like watching her take care of someone else.

(Unless it's watching someone else take care of her.)
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

mines done about 25 in the 20 years we been married
Unregistered ?

I would say 3 at the most before we were married. Except for sucking my cock on rare occasions, I know she has not sucked anyone since we got married many years ago. She has never let me cum in her mouth.

On the other hand, I have sucked 3 hard penises in the last 10 years. One in the last 3 years. I've never taken a mouthful of cum tho. I sure am ready to!
shelovesmycock_txcpl Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2018-09-30
46 year old heterosexual female from Texas
(Our Link Works Now!! Hate fighting to get a link to work on this old tech site)

I just asked her and she said "I think the number may be around 10 cocks?" Then she clarified with "haha, you could be either 9 or 11 I'd really have to think about it."

I'll take it. It's hot. Yes, I know I am the last one. I love being the last (not full swingers here, just love showing her and us off) after all that previous experience. She's a cock sucking beauty and knows exactly how to handle my penis with her mouth and everything else.

We have an xtube page and all of you are encouraged to enjoy! She loves knowing all those hard shafts out there are being stroked to her and us. We also have a skype account with the same user name as on here.

Our xTube Page
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
North of 100 by my estimates. Given her natural hunger for cock, growing up in the 60's and 70's, married 3 times with an average of 6-8 year gaps in between...that's a lot of one nighters.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I think my late wife who had multiple marriages was well versed in the art of giving head. She even boasted of her ability to suck cock while we chatted in an on line social group before we ever met each other. Yes she was very skilled. She was married 5 times and had boyfriends also so I would say a minimum of six and an unknown maximum.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
My wife was very popular in high school!! She never told me but the I would bet she sucked between 10 and 15 cocks!!! She sucked me the first time I thought she was going to suck my balls right out of my sac!!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Unregistered ?

I started dating my wife when she was 15 and I was 17. Been married for 40 years and to my knowledge mine is the only cock she has ever sucked.

I know of one date she had while I was away and she was still in high school where she went out with a guy in her class that had liked her before I started dating her. Based on what she told me about the date afterwards, there was some kissing and a lot of rubbing on the outside of clothes, both of him rubbing her tits and her rubbing his cock.

Knowing how badly he wanted to date her and that she finally gave in and said yes, I am not certain that he would have been satisfied with not getting any further. I would not be surprised if she did not at least stroke his cock a bit, but maybe not an blowjob.
Unregistered ?

Daisy04x said:
Swap and Sexting buddy? Hit me up!. kik me @ Daisy04x

You should try joining in with a thread, sometime, instead of just spamming all the time..
iwant2fukdana Amateur Jackinchatter

334 posts since 2016-10-07
54 year old bisexual male from Indiana
I started dating my wife when she was 17. She had a steady BF for 3 years before me. the 1st time she sucked my cock seh told me not to cum in her mouth or it would be the last BJ Id ever get from her. She then informed me that he previous BF came whithout telling her and she was pissed. needless to say Ive gave her a surprise load or 2....lol. So to answer ur questin she has sucked 2. I wish she would suck more and let me watch
oldmwm55 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2018-08-03
heterosexual male from Tennessee, USA
Before marriage, I believe between 30 and 50, hard to know for sure. Since marrying me, I only know of one.
Unregistered ?

Too many to count lol. In all seriousness my wife once worked at a famous brothel in Nevada and on a good night alone it could have been 8 or better.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I stated yesterday that my late wife was very skilled at giving head;. I remember telling her the she was the best "cock sucker" that I ever had. She also always swallowed my cum even though I never insisted that and she usually wanted to cuddle and kiss afterwards. The only other one who swallowed my cum was my second wife who unknowingly sucked me off the first time she gave me a blow job. I recall her saying don't cum in my mouth, so I remained as calm as possible as I had my orgasm in her mouth. I'm sure she knew what happened.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
flypaper2222 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-08-28
curious male
ex. loved sucking cock, and enjoyed showing and teasing me how good she was.
Page: of 15   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How many cocks has your wife sucked?