JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Jock Strap Lovers Help
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Please recommend the perfect Jockstrap

I have asked to wear one numerous times but no idea what to buy.

What do you guys prefer?

So many styles out there. Overwhelmed
Add a reply Quote this post
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
It depends on how you want it to look and feel, and what you're going to use it for. For jackoff, you might want one thing. For underwear you might want another. I like a conventional athletic supporter with a large firm (about three inch wide) waistband, a conventional elasticized pouch, and elastic bands around butt cheeks in the rear.

Traditional style supporters are made by Duke for example. Bike still makes traditional athletic supporters, but has also gone to narrow waistbands and small pouches in various fabrics and colors. Generally, I generally don't care for "Fashion" or "Fetish" styles.

JockstrapCentral and International Jock have lots of jocks, traditional underwear, and various male items. You can click on Jocktraps and then search brands and styles that interest you.

There's all sorts of fetish styles, bright colors, super brief thong styles, detachable codpiece pouches, etc, that don't interest me, so I click on traditional athletic supporters in traditional brands. Lots of items are modeled.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Thank you so much for your reply. Some really great info. I was leaning towards just the traditional style. Thanks.
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
Lookingformature said:
Thank you so much for your reply. Some really great info. I was leaning towards just the traditional style. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. There's also a jockstrap website called "Allkink's Jockstrap Locker Room". It has all sorts of information and illustrations about jocks, and a link to "Jockstrap dot Com" that sells jocks. Jockstrap dot Com has a very complete search function that even lets you search by width of the waistband. A fairly wide waistband has a good sung feel and firmly anchors the pouch and butt straps. A super wide waistband (some as wide as 6 inches) has an interesting feel. I've always liked the way a jock feels when you pull a fairly wide snug-fitting waistband up over your bare butt.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
When I was in High School had to wear one for gym class and in the military wore one during sports. I don't recall the brand names but they held everything in place.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
I prefer the traditonal jocks like Bike, Wilson, McDavid, Saftgard, Mueller, and Rawlings. I love the black jocks they made available. I'm not sure if these are still around since they went to the other style of garment to hold a cup in.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Jock Strap Lovers Help