JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time spunk tasting?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Jackoff2018 said:
How did you first taste your own spunk when you wanked off?
Mine was with legs over head and spunked all over my face.
You?

Tasted my own cum for the first time ever just a few days ago. Was chatting and jerking with a couple of guys while looking at some girls on unsee. I was so horny it was unreal. For some reason I just decided to see if I could cum over my face as that's what we'd been chatting about. I was lying down and was about to cum. I just lifted my legs and arse up and sprayed myself with my cum. It shot out in about 4 or 5 steams. Some went over my head but the rest landed on my face and head. I had my mouth open and was moaning so some landed there. I was surprised at how it tasted. Nowhere near as bad as I expected. I will definitely be cumming on my face again. Mmmm
Add a reply Quote this post
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
Tasted my own at 13. Tasted my jackin buddy's 2 days later
always ready to JO
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Jackoff2018 said:
How did you first taste your own spunk when you wanked off?
Mine was with legs over head and spunked all over my face.
You?

I started licking up my precum from "day one" and would occasionally lap up a drop or two but the first time I swallowed my entire load was in the middle of a "session" with a Dominatrix! lol!

While cumming to a "forced masturbation" scene in her living room as she instructed me with one of her vanilla girlfriends watching and taking pics (I was hooded) she ordered me to cum on a clear cut glass plate.

The humiliation and her liberal use of poppers led me to dump a huge load, stream after stream of jizz.

While I was still gasping she took the plate and put it off to the side on a side table by the couch.

Later, after having "recovered" as she was putting me through total body worship...heels, boots, breasts, pussy, ass, with my wrists cuffed behind me, with a second girlfriend enjoying the scene, she walked into her bedroom and returned naked except for boots, sporting a huge strap on.

Her girlfriends had been feeding poppers up my nose and I really wanted her to degrade me in front of them! But she announced she had "one condition" as she returned with the plate brimming with my cum.

She them said "Swallow every drop or go home"! I wanted her cock so bad and I was swimming in sub space with the humiliation of what was to happen that I could hardly stammer and just bobbed my head up and down!

I licked the plate clean as I swallowed my own salty cream to all their cat calls and giggles.

Before the fuck she released my wrists and cuffed them to my ankles which were separated by a spreader bar.

The intensity of being watched while being ass raped led to yet another plate cum. More licking! She's in her fifties, now, still just as hot as ever! When we get together we do "forced bi" fantasy scenes but that's another story!

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time spunk tasting?