JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Older, straight-laced guy next door fantasy....
Page: of 1  
jackinaddict85 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2018-02-15
39 year old homosexual male from Utah
These are the types of guys I fantasize about the most--friendly, down-to-earth guys in their 40s-50s who you would never suspect are such horny bators.

If this is you, would be hot to talk and get something going. Mainly just looking to chat here.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
On a similar note, I find myself wondering about guys I see at the store, out and about with their wives.

Just today, I was wondering about a few guys I saw out shopping. I'm not into guys because they look hot or I find them attractive. Certainly, I can admit if a guy is good looking or handsome, but I'm all about the cock. I love the cock, not the guy swinging it. At the same time, I'm not into guy's looks, but there are certain looks that turn me off. Does that make sense?

Anyway, be it here at this forum or elsewhere, it's no secret that there are plenty of guys out there who are either in a sexless marriage, not getting what they like at home with their wives/girlfriends, or just aren't getting it as often as they'd like and are sexually frustrated.

I see guys out at the store and wonder...is he one of them? Would he meet me out in his car so I could blow him in the parking lot? Has it been years since he's had his dick sucked, after his wife used to do it regularly when they were newlyweds, but she has since quit doing it? Is this guy in the same boat that I'm in?

Just some thoughts that run through my mind...
Paul
jackinaddict85 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2018-02-15
39 year old homosexual male from Utah
Unregistered ?

tp_cain said:

I see guys out at the store and wonder...is he one of them? Would he meet me out in his car so I could blow him in the parking lot? Has it been years since he's had his dick sucked, after his wife used to do it regularly when they were newlyweds, but she has since quit doing it? Is this guy in the same boat that I'm in?

Just some thoughts that run through my mind...

It is interesting to speculate, but I think you will be totally wrong. i.e I will bet you cannot tell what people's situations are like just from a casual study in the shopping mall. Always expect the unexpected - like the 'plain Janes' who you dont give a second look to who will admit to getting massively fucked every night and they can't get enough.
Unregistered ?

I do this all the time and love thinking about men with the same love of wanking as me
BSing69 Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-14

As far as a fantasy.....I think about cock and what it would feel like in my hand...feel the warmth...watch it grow for me...leaning in and kissing it and ten slipping it into my mouth... such a turn on
Unregistered ?

Since being on here, and other forums, I am amazed at how many married older guys are looking for something different from their 'normal' daily lives. Be it chatting, camming or actual meetings there are a lot of, otherwise staight-laced, guys out there looking for like minded guys...
CD-bator Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2017-09-12
curious male
If you passed me in the grocery store with my wife you would not look twice. But looks can be deceiving. Underneath my clothes I am wearing my panty girdle, stockings and a lacy bra. I would love to get into some great mutual masturbation with another guy.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Older, straight-laced guy next door fantasy....