JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first stroke another man's cock?
Page: of 16   next > 
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
I was 36 when I first stroked another man's cock. It was amazing feeling another man's rock hard cock and feeling him respond to my hand as i stroked and played with his balls. Then when he came.. wowow nice!! I see some cocks in port that I just want to reach out and grab!! Would love to share stories.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
I was abt 13, first time i stroked a "mans" cock,he was in his 20's maybe early 30's,was a neighbor of mine,i didn't make him cum,he did that himself,but man did he shoot!!
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I was 12. He was 18. His penis was really big, or at least it looked big to me. I stroked and sucked it for him. He told me it was over 7". I never measured it but I sure believed him. He sure could squirt lots of cum too. I helped him out more than a few times. He was really nice to me too.
pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
Do boys count? I was 12, he was 13. He'd been asking me to wank him off for a little while. Anyway, he managed to persuade me to go to the toilet with him. When he dropped his pants I noticed he had pubes; the last time I had seen his privates, the previous year, he had not. After stroking him for a while he took over and shot his load into the toilet basin, saying, "Well done, *******." I'd never seen so much spunk before. It was only the third time I'd ever seen any. The first time was a big drop in the urinal that a boy told me that he had produced. The second time was when another boy was wanked off by his friend: just one drop. At that time I couldn't even come dry, so the stroking was one way.
Paul
Unregistered ?

i was 30 something when i first did it and many times since then. i have 3 favorites. once at a roadside park. he was in his 20s or so with a small 5 inch cock and his balls were so tight it looked as if he almost didnt have any but he was extra hard and when he shot it was 6 good ropes and 6 or seven feet out. other two were in xxx movies. both those guys wern't very big either but man they shot really hard. one guy shot himself in the face. so damn hot to do that for another guy
jasonmarko Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2009-01-25
44 year old bisexual from Houston, Texas
I was about 8. It was at a sleepover at a friends house. We dry humped while naked and stroked each other.
Unregistered ?

It was around 13 for me with a friend the same age. He was only around 3" at the time, but the last time I stroked him off, when we were 20, he was at least twice that long and very thick.
big_t Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-01-09
66 year old bisexual from Atlanta, GA
I was 15 and he was in his mid 20s. he picked me up hickhiking took me back to his place. after a little bit of kissing and holding each other we got naked and stroked each other cocks for a bit then we sucked each other and he fucked me long and hard.
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
We were both 12. It was at a sleep over and he taught me about jackin.
Give it your all.
Unregistered ?

12 school, saw other boys' cocks in showers, wondered what a cut cock would feel like to hold. I asked a boy about my age and he said, ok if he could feel my uncut one. His felt wonderful. So dry and the head very 'there'
I get hard remembering.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
In graduate school I had my cock stroked by a family friend and I recriprocated. It would not be for another 40 years where I again had my cock stroked by a buddy and I storked his.
Unregistered ?

Like halfhard, mutual curiousity with best friend when 12 led to comparing, touching, and stroking. He was curious about my uncut cock and I was curious about his cut cock.
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
I was 12 and my friend was 13 i spent the night with him and we strocked each other and sucked each other off dry cum we did it a lot then i meen a man whoi was 55 and i was 14 he sucked me and we strocked each other a lot it was great and still is
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
HoldenHiscock Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2006-02-14
61 year old bisexual male from Arizona
the first one i stroked to cumming was when i was 12, did a lot of comaparing and strokeing etc even earlier than that with other friends.but the first ine i made cun was the most fun and led to a few years of mutual jerking and sucking and eventualy even more.
ha ha
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I was twelve or 13 he was about 15. I'd seen his cock which was much bigger than mine. One day he started jerking off in front of me, then he did me, which felt absolutely amazing. A little later I returned the favour. I'll never forget the softness of the skin on his cock, and how the cum felt pulsing up through it against my palm when he came and the hot stickiness of it on my hand.
Page: of 16   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When did you first stroke another man's cock?