JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Looking for a woman?s view
Page: of 1  
Jackwidmere Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2018-12-29
49 year old heterosexual male from U.S.A.
I enjoy being watched as I stroke and cum, Knowing some women enjoy this gives me great pleasure and really turns me on. Recently I have become curious of going further ,after watching a video, about how my cum tastes. Would any women enjoy this or like to encourage this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
littleposh Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2013-11-02
43 year old curious from UK
I had a guy once who would eat his cum out of my pussy, it was ridiculously horny. I'd love to find someone who liked to eat his own (or anyone else's for that matter)
Unregistered ?

Jackwidmere said:
I enjoy being watched as I stroke and cum, Knowing some women enjoy this gives me great pleasure and really turns me on. Recently I have become curious of going further ,after watching a video, about how my cum tastes. Would any women enjoy this or like to encourage this?

It is entirely up to you. I know my hubby wants to do this but he won't. He has gotten to the point of slapping his cock on my face when he is dripping with pre-cum and then licking it off of my cheek while I am tied up and kneeling in front of him blindfolded. It is pretty fucking hot.
littleposh Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2013-11-02
43 year old curious from UK
I'd love it. I've had guys eat it out of me and it drives me insane, would love to have someone cum all over my tits and lick it off

I would love to watch you eat your own and it would fucking turn me on
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
The idea of licking my own or someone else's cum out of a pussy is horny as hell. I would love to cum on by wife's tits be then lick it all off but just not sure how the would take it. She's pretty open minded and knows I love anal play and held with that sometimes but that might be a step too far. I might try licking her out after sex the next time the chance arises as she does love being licked, just never done it after i've shot a load.
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
WankerJim Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2020-02-24
81 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
I've done this quite a few times but I've got to admit that, so far, I like the taste of my own cum best. When I lick out my wife's after a session, she goes a bit wild and horny and then we have to have another round to relax her!!
Wank, chat, wank, chat etc still fuckin'
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Looking for a woman?s view