JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Chickening out of meets
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I have had My time wasted so many times by guys flaking out on me. I think most are turned on at the idea of a meet up but in reality it does not mentally work for them.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
Tried a few times. Replied to ads for a wank meet or I have advertised for a wank meet.Intitial interest and exchanges of chat has led to no further chat or a no show. I guess that the excitement wears off when they suddenly realize they are about to meet that person and "do it".
astronought Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2017-04-27
heterosexual male
Worst are the c*nts that skype with you, send PMs etc all up to arrange for a meet then un-register from this site.
Keep Calm And Carry On Masturbating
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
astronought said:
Worst are the c*nts that skype with you, send PMs etc all up to arrange for a meet then un-register from this site.

I don't do skype, but have had more than one offer to meet and then they disappear to the un-registered ether.

What's the point? I haven't met many, and I have had problems getting away, but when I do (and they do) generally, it's been great. Once in a while we don't click, but at least we tried. Still looking for that nearby steady - again.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
astronought Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2017-04-27
heterosexual male
indyjacker77 said:
I don't do skype, but have had more than one offer to meet and then they disappear to the un-registered ether.

What's the point? I haven't met many, and I have had problems getting away, but when I do (and they do) generally, it's been great. Once in a while we don't click, but at least we tried. Still looking for that nearby steady - again.

I suppose after the "No-Shows" have spunked a couple of times to the fantasy of wanking with another wanker they get cold-feet/guilt and then disappear.
Such a shame as they're missing out on great fun. Just wish they wouldn't waste others time.
Keep Calm And Carry On Masturbating
bonerbrew Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-12-28
60 year old curious male from Wisconsin
I was stood up twice in recent months by two advertisers using Doublelist. I'm the guy who replied to their ad and they're the one standing me up. If anyone should be guilty of not showing you would think it would be me, not the advertiser.

I gave the first guy a second chance after notifying me ahead of time still at last minute. We rescheduled only to have him not show. I sent him a nasty email but never got a reply. The second guy never showed but did reply a week later to my nasty email to him. Both of these guys and I had good correspondence before our first scheduled meet & eat.

A third Doublelist guy had to cancel the day of due to a work conflict. To his credit he did show up a week later as he said he would.

If someone simply lost their nerve I would love to know. It might be someone who later on decides it's time. If they're honest about that I can understand. I've gotten better at weeding out the assholes who feel it's alright to waste my time. With that said there are still a ton of assholes out there that simply get off on the chase with no real intention of ever hooking up. Those guys are the real losers.
Unregistered ?

interesting
Unregistered ?

I run Grindr, Scruff, A4A radar, Growlr daily and meet a bunch. If they dont meet right then, I dont waste my time.
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
skipthemb said:
interesting

Interesting that the guy who said "interesting" is now unregistered. Exactly.
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
oldercpl4fun Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2019-05-15
66 year old
Its been our experience that there are far more chicken outs than those who will actually meet. Many just want c2c as well.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Happened to me last week on this site.

Made plans to meet a guy for a mutual JO session when he was in town on business. Worked on it for about a month or so. He wanted to use my wife's panties and look at her pics, and I was happy to oblige. (I love doing that.)

He wanted to meet at a specific time and place, and then, about 15 minutes before the specified time, he sent a message saying, "Don't come ... chickened out."

That would have been nice to know if I hadn't already spent an hour in the car, coming to his spot. Was still driving when his note arrived.

Very disappointed in a certain fellow from Atlanta.
Open to interesting ideas
mmfwb Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2012-07-31
61 year old curious male from New Jersey, USA
Has happened to me too. That's why I only ever want to meet at a bookstore, theater, anywhere I can still have a reasonably good time even if he cancels at the last minute.
Unregistered ?

yes i know the feeling wanted to do a double tribute for a girl who i know just masturbate over her pics with other guys we started to chat about her online to arrange a meet guys asked the wrong questions do i want to suck cock? no i want moan her name and wank and listen and see others do the same if someone genuine straight person messaged me before i would done it long time ago Why is so hard to understand that it turns me off if he talks about sucking me off wank me off or watch me showering I want to heae him talking how he want fuck her or he want listen me having sex with her or other female
mmck279 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2010-10-28
44 year old curious from Denver, CO
I've been stood up enough times that I definitely don't go too far out of my way or spend much money for a meetup. Most of mine have been at my hotel room during business trips, which I found works best.

Last time I had a successful meet one night but had originally planned to try with a different guy the second night, but that one didn't pan out. He didn't really stand me up, but our work schedules didn't work out and by the time I knew that it was too late to see if the guy from the previous night wanted a second go at it. It sucked cause I really enjoyed stroking his cock and making him cum that first night.

FLscribe said:
Happened to me last week on this site.

Made plans to meet a guy for a mutual JO session when he was in town on business. Worked on it for about a month or so. He wanted to use my wife's panties and look at her pics, and I was happy to oblige. (I love doing that.)

He wanted to meet at a specific time and place, and then, about 15 minutes before the specified time, he sent a message saying, "Don't come ... chickened out."

That would have been nice to know if I hadn't already spent an hour in the car, coming to his spot. Was still driving when his note arrived.

Very disappointed in a certain fellow from Atlanta.
Unregistered ?

Still to give it a try, wouldn't say I ever chickened out once detailed arrangements had been made.

Certainly "Try meeting for a coffee or a drink. You both need a comfort level before the pants come off." is how I would see it going after chatting for a while on line first. Ideally, the other guy having been in a similar situation himself previously.

Thus, can understand
buddhacock said:
Thats how my first buddy meet happened. I'm happy to do that but people aren't. I invite direct to my place happy for them to say no lets meet elsewhere first.
but from the other side.

Might be making it difficult for myself but would prefer first not to be local in case it doesn't work out. Meeting at the other guys place for a coffee and chat. Seeing how it goes once relaxed and comfortable sounds fine.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Chickening out of meets