JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone ever walk around in public with something in their ass?
Page: of 1  
JackininMI Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2005-09-25
40 year old heterosexual
Going out to run some errands and thought this would be fun to try. If you have done it before, how did it feel? What did you put up there? Any trouble having it stay put?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've done it lol. I put in a butt plug when I went out shopping one evening. I put on a thong and then a pair of tight panties over that to prevent it from slipping out. It was uncomfortable while driving but when walking it was great. Was very arousing knowing that I had that kind of secret!
Unregistered ?

I know what you mean. It is turning ourselves on and getting so horny in public .... and no-one knows, even someone real near to us. You are one hot lady Jac.
Unregistered ?

Yes, one day ten years ago when I was interning in an office I inserted a butt plug and walked around with it the entire day. It was incredibly hot. It was a pretty big one, so staying put was no problem. A bigger problem was hiding the fact that I was hard the whole time... grin

I had to retire to the bathroom to stroke many times that day. Especially sitting down I could clench my muscles and squirm around and give myself such a great feeling I literally almost came in my pants.
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I actually just did that yesterday...am on a business trip and stopped into an adult bbo store and bought a small T shaped anal plug...It's shaped so that once it's in ur butt the wider middle tends to keep it in..and the horizontal part of the T remains in ur ass crack and keeps the entire thing from sliding up ur ass. Like was mentioned above it was somewhat uncomforable when I sat down if the T part had shifted....but as long as it stayed in my asscrack ..all was well. When walking or standint it was great...knowing that my ass was filled while I talked business with this young new female MBA !! As i walked it tended to make me hard...finally had to go into a restroom and ended up jacking off...but left it with the butt still in...you must try it
Unregistered ?

I had a similar experience. Once while I was visiting in Florida I had purchased a butt plug and a cock ring. I didn't want the hassle of answering any questions or having to risk any confiscations so I inserted the plug in my butt and wore the cock ring. to me the butt plug was not a cause of discomfort. The only problem was learning to walk without looking suspicious or having it move. I practiced before leaving and pulled it off well. The experience was way cool, being constantly hard and nobody was the wiser.
Unregistered ?

Never went public with something up my hole. But I never leave the house without wearing my cockring. I makes me extremely horny and makes my package look great in my button up jeans
Unregistered ?

Well not exactly public in the mainstream sense but I have sunbathed nude for a whole day with a 6" butt plug in my ass. It felt great and got me a lot of attention from other sunbathers. It eventually lead to a little sex play. I love sensual adventure and live for those special moments. It's fun finding creative ways turn on and to get off.
Joseph27 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-03-08
43 year old heterosexual
I have. I once went on a drive and walked down a popular local street with a buttplug in. The idea of have a buttplug in while in public and that being my dirty secret turned me on. What didn't was the fact that it kept moving and falling out and was really difficult to manage. I'd do it again if i got a better plug that didn't fall out.
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
I like to walk around with rings around my balls.
Striking up a conversation with a MILF is hot.
Drove to visit a female friend and work on her computer with 2 rings and my split collar on my nuts. We also went to lunch. I was a good 4 hour stretch and about an hour jack when I got back to my place.
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
Fun topic!
I like wearing cock rings and started to wear them in public, no problem there. A hard on in my pants doesn't get alot of attention.I'd always read about women that use Ben-Wa balls inside then, so I thought, why not try them in my ass. It was quite an experience the first time I did it. The feeling of them against my prostate, while wearing a cock ring to help keep my cock hard was an incredible rush!! I had to fight back to keep from cumming in my pants. I never thought I would have this reaction, but i couldn't beleive it. Walking was the best, sitting kind of made me feel like I needed to release them, but overall, the feeling was awesome!!! I would love to try a butt plug!!cock
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I'd love to know more about how the ben wa balls felt. I never thought of that - surprising, because I'll stick just about anything not sharp or rough up my ass.

I've walked around the house with a butt plug or vibe - just awesome - but never in public - yet!
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Unregistered ?

i never thought about it, so i just tried it tonight... went to the grocery store with a butt plugg in my ass... felt great when i walked, but it totally started to come out a little!... felt great + really thrilling...
nick-griffin Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2009-03-16
bisexual
I do it with a few things. I find small rubber balls work the best. I put one or two in a condom and slip them up my butt with the open end of the condom hanging out. Once the balls go in I've never had them slip out on accident. In fact, I sometimes have to pull pretty hard on the condom to get them to pop out. If you use several balls you can use them like anal beads, as well. I can walk around all day with one or two ping pong sized balls up my ass with no trouble at all. When you've had enough, simply pull the condom and pop them out. I have a kinda-thin, five inch long dildo that works ok for all day butt stuffing, too. I remove the stiff vibrator part so it's easier to sit down, etc...the balls keep it from slpping all the way in. I usually have to wear a real tight pair of briefs or ladies panties and some tighter jeans to keep it in, but it works. Little uncomfortable sitting in one place or driving for long periods of time, but if you're alone, you can rock back and forth or bounce around a little, fucking yourself anytime you want. I try (try!) to go all day without jacking, to build up. I usually come home with my pants almost soaked with precum, rock hard and throbbing...I've had some of my strongest orgasms and shot some massive fucking wads after having the dildo crammed in my asshole all day. Very, very hot.

A couple times when I couldn't stand going all day without jerking, I lost interest in doing it and pulled the balls out. One I left, ball in condom, floating in a gas station toilet. Another I pulled out and tied onto a coak hook in a clothing changing room. I blew a huge load on two mirrors in the changing room. It was so hot but I felt kinda bad for whoever had to clean it all up. Not too bad, just kinda...mostly just fucking horny! lol
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone ever walk around in public with something in their ass?