JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Self Cum eating and lose the urge
Page: < prev  of 3  
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Tonyd1021 said:
I love the taste of my cum. What I do is edge to the point of actual cum oozing out of my cock just a little without having a full orgasm then I scoop it up with my fingers and lick it off. That way I'm still horny and on the edge. It takes practice but once you get the hang of it it's awesome.

Tony, that's how I like mine best...oozing out like that. Bud I think my jizz that way has a good deal of pre and extra prostate fluid mixed in. Tastes a lot sweeter (and is a little cooler) that my jizz hard squirted out my dick by orgasm...that stuff is hotter--which I like--and more bitter.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bonerbrew Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-12-28
60 year old curious male from Wisconsin
I once edged for about six hours. I was at my computer desk and got to the point I came hands free. I got the urge as if needing to pee so I stood up. When doing so my entire load released from me as if it was flowing lava but with no eruption. Just silky smooth and steady for 20 or more seconds. The sensation of my cum flowing through my shaft was like no other ejaculation before or since. It spilled into one large puddle on my desk which I ran my tongue through several times before I had licked it all up. It was a huge cumload and tasted great.
Unregistered ?

First time I ate it was just after me and my wife got married, we did some LSD and getting weird, ended up both shaving ourselves bald then had sex. She asked me to eat her out after sex and not caring I did. Never told her about my experiences with guys and was a turn on for me. I developed sex issues while we were married, embarrassed about my size and couldn't get hard while becoming a premature ejaculator. For almost a year our sex life was he giving me a few strokes and cum in he hand then feeding it to me, them me eating her out.
tone3270 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2011-01-13
44 year old
I love to taste my cum.

If you want to watch me on Sk y pe just add me - hotone3270.

I lie back and lift my legs up so my cock is above my face then wank my cock. when i cum it shoots straight into my mouth.

I also cum in my wife mouth and she kisses me. I love to lick the cum from her breasts and body too
Martin8817 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2017-01-14
curious male
love this thread -never found anyway to eat cum on cam with but if anyone is up for it add me on Skype matt6856
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Self Cum eating and lose the urge