JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Aphrodisiacs
Page: of 1  
Thunderball151 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2006-06-06
47 year old heterosexual from Harrisburg, PA
Not sure if this has been posted before or not, but found a list of these foods that make you horny:

Almonds
Avocado
Bananas
Basil
Chocolate
Garlic
Honey

Anyone else have any others to add?
Rock out with your cock out! One of my favorite links: http://www.youjizz.com/videos/shy-little-teen-slut-gets-fucked-hard-192743.html
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
Oysters are another. I'm more into scents, though.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So I travel abroad a lot for work and I can tell you that every single country has its own home grown, sure fire go to fruit, herb, veggie, etc to make everything as "tall and hard as a mountain", lol. I got to pitting the opinions of neighboring countries elixirs against each other for fun, e.g. old guy in country A tells me of cool magic cock hardening fruit. I go next door to country B where another guy tells me of his country's magic dick hardening herb. I casually mention that as it happens I was headed to the store to pick up some country A magic fruit. Inevitably old guy in country B nearly falls off his chair barking about how the only thing magical about the Country A fruit is if it doesn't give you the trots. I basically went around letting proud citizens everywhere throw shade on each others magic dick elixir. After I let my co workers in on the game it was funny as crap when I finally let each guy know that everybody says everybody elses' stuff sucks. good times had by all. After all of that, still haven't found anything other than a pill that has that effect. Enjoy.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

UncutInLaLaLand said:
Oysters are another. I'm more into scents, though.

Like the manly scent of a dude's cock... turns me on all the time wink Love those pheromones
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
if any foods made you horny,the manufacturers of viagara etc would go out of business.think about it!
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Aphrodisiacs