JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » A question that I've often wondered about...
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

You can inbox me with your response if you want...

But..how many of you are passionate about your jerking? Do you see it as much more than a past time or what some might call a "hobby"? Is it a need? Do you consider it a way of life? I'd really like to open a dialogue about this with whomever wishes to discuss it with me. Hope to hear from any of you soon.
Add a reply Quote this post
hand_fuck Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2016-12-12
49 year old male
since my wife has become very uninterested in me, jerking off is a need. either that or i start cheating...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

It's a way of life - been wanking for sixty years. It's also a need - I have to wank every day. strokestrokestroke
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Research indicates that 20 loads a month reduces the risk of prostate cancer by 50% in men over 50. My wife insists that I work out a load at least every other day, with or without her. I guess you could say it's a way of life.

Hi monkee.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

This is a GREAT question! For me masturbation has always been, since I discovered it as a teen, a huge part of my life, and central to how I understood my sexuality, but it wasn't until I stumbled upon sites like Jackinchat, Tumblr, etc., and read other people's thoughts and experiences where I truly understood that. So yes, masturbation is absolutely more than just a hobby or past time, by which I mean it is more than just a way to "get off", it is utterly fulfilling in a way other things do just aren't. If I haven't had time to myself to masturbate I feel not just horny, but like something is missing. Even if I have had sex with my girlfriend, I still want to spend time to masturbate.

I don't know what it is, but it just provides something for me that other things, not just sexual but other hobbies and activities I do in life, just don't satisfy me the way masturbation does. I love it! stroke
philgr1 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-01-10
54 year old curious male from Athens
It's all in one. When I went through a VERY long dry spell with my wife it just kept me going. I got used to the idea that this is it from now on. And even when things are right, as these days, I still need it. It provides a sense of self acceptance I guess. But At some point last year, after years of fapping alone, I totally freaked out, and realised I am also desperate for real partnered sex. I fell to the feet of my wife and we found out a way to be together again. Our love and sex life has revived. Still, i continue to masturbate. Always will
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » A question that I've often wondered about...