JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Cumming in my underwear
Page: of 1  
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
I love to cum in my underwear. The feeling as the hot cum flows around my balls is difficult to beat..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Once when i was an older teen i had a shy friend who i talked into jacking off with. He was so shy he wouldnt take off his briefs even though i wasvtotally nude. He was as hard as a rock and stroking through his briefs. Finally i slid my cock under the leg band of his briefs and jacked off with my cock head against his balls. I couldnt hold back for long and shot my load which seeped through the cotton. This caused him to cum too. His briefs were soaked with both our cum. It was one of the hottest things ive ever done. We never did anything again and i never saw his cock but damn that was hot.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I don't think that I have ever done that. Almost always stroke it while naked. I just love watching my hard cock get stroked too much. I love stroking it and watching myself stroke it and my eyes are riveted on it when I cum, seeing it cum as I keep stroking it is soo good and I just couldn't cover it up when that happens.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Daaave Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2015-02-03
from
When I'm in bed, I regularly jackoff in my briefs. Sometimes I rub the front of my briefs and cum in them. Sometimes I stick my hand into my briefs and rub one out real quick. Sometimes I pull my briefs down to mid thigh. I jackoff, then pull my briefs back up and go to sleep. Mostly, I just don't want to get out of bed or get tissue and clean up. Because then I won't feel as horny.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I love cumming in my panties. Jacking off in them, rubbing my cock through them, being around a woman who makes me horny and my panties wet and sticky, a woman rubbing grinding against me or dry humping me, a girl rubbing my cock through my panties or jeans or giving me a handjob with my panties still on.
I've had some women who got just as excited reaching down my pants or up my skirt and feeling a big wet spot on my panties as I did theirs.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

like wearing gstring, knickers when i get chance when wife out of way
JKnight Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2019-05-18
57 year old male from Los Angeles
damn hot scene
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
It's happened before -- and it happened spontaneously. I posted this before, but I figure I'll share it again.

About 20 years ago, I stopped by an adult bookstore to buy a DVD. I didn't know the store had added lingerie models in the back.

If you're not familiar with that concept, let's just say there's not a lot of lingerie worn by the model in the first place, and it doesn't stay on for long once you're in the private room.

Well, as I walked toward the back of the store, I noticed a gorgeous model who was unoccupied at the time, sitting in a chair, waiting for customers. She was a thick black chick -- not fat, not a BBW, just solidly built -- in her late 20s or maybe early 30s. She was about 5-feet-5, curvy, had huge tits (literally, like 40DDs), round ass, great legs, sassy hair and beautiful brown eyes.

She was wearing a black nightie that barely contained her tits and matching G-string panties, 3-inch black patent leather peep-toe heels, and dark red nail polish. In short, she was right out of my fantasies.

We made eye contact, and she smiled and crooked a finger at me -- the classic "come here" signal. I walked curiously into the little area where she was and said hello.

She stood up and walked over to me seductively -- you know, leg crossing over leg, her hips swaying side to side. She said hi and then nestled herself in my chest and underneath my left arm. Then she started whispering in my ear some of the filthiest (in a good way!) things I've ever heard.

As she said all sorts of things you'd never hear in church, my pants just got tighter and tighter and tighter. She gave me her best purr/moan, moved back a half-step and stepped directly in front of me, face to face. She cupped her tits with both hands, lifted them up, looked me in the eye and licked her lips. Then she pressed herself against my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She kissed me lightly on my chin, and I felt her hot breath on my neck. She raised one of her legs slowly so that her soft thigh was against my cock, and just left it there. No rubbing, no teasing ... just making her presence known.

Too much for me. I exhaled, closed my eyes and unloaded silently in my pants. I remember that I just kept blinking, not saying anything. After a few seconds, I swallowed hard and regained my composure, and looked into her eyes. She whispered, "Do you want to come into the back, baby?" I just raised my eyebrows, smiled and said, "You should have asked me that question 30 seconds ago."

She slipped out of her seductress/saleswoman mode and began using her everyday voice.

"Did you ...?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Right here?"

"Yeah."

"Right HERE?"

"Um, yep."

"Damn, baby."

"Well, you're really good."

"OK, well, it gets better. Remember me next time, OK?"

The next time I stopped by, the lingerie models were gone.

Oddly enough, that was the last time I came in my underwear. Since then, I've been in positions where I could get naked and comfortable and drop gallons upon gallons of cum unencumbered.
Open to interesting ideas
SamBeds Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-01-11
75 year old heterosexual male
Yes just that feeling of warm spunk all around my cock and balls. It then gets cool...
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
See Cumming in underwear thread for some pictures of guys cumming in their underwear.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
JKnight Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2019-05-18
57 year old male from Los Angeles
Love a thick mess like that in briefs
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
GraysAnatomy said:
See Cumming in underwear thread for some pictures of guys cumming in their underwear.

An excellent thread, page three and you will find two links to some good compilations. Especially the ones where they lift the waistband to show that lovely sticky mess inside.

I love spunking into my briefs, reminds me of when I was a teenager. I'm sure the restricted movement and tightness of the cloth causes it to pump that little bit more,and the sticky mess inside along with the smell of spunk - unbeatable. Better in dark coloured briefs as well.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Harguy Amateur Jackinchatter

313 posts since 2019-03-19
bisexual male
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokeMakes me jackoff
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Sometimes it happens accidentally.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Cumming in my underwear