JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » do any cuckolds cum here?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
Sliding into her pre-lubricated vagina is easy, but that could be because of her own juices, not necessarily residual cum inside her from her previous night out.
However, the texture, discoloration, and scent of the wet and dry deposits inside the panties she leaves on the bathroom floor are clearly from various guys' ejaculations during last night's open legs.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
It wasn't really a cuckold relationship, but I have an exGF who loved big cocks and since I am not well endowed I told her she could play with other men. She would go out on "dates" just to get fucked. She'd come to my house afterward and tell me about as I licked her pussy and fucked her if she wasn't too sore.

Sometimes those big cocks destroyed her pussy and she'd be sore for a couple of days.

Sadly I never got to watch her. But she descried it in very vivid detail.
Unregistered ?

Ive found cum spots in our bed a few times now and I know it wasn't from me...
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
Would love a promiscuous partner like some of you have enjoyed, but im not sure all of it falls under "cuckold", where, to my knowledge the husband or primary partner is humiliated. I prefer "hot wife" - where the woman just goes with her lust sometimes . yumm
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
bassman7 said:
"cuckold", where, to my knowledge the husband or primary partner is humiliated. I prefer "hot wife" - where the woman just goes with her lust sometimes . yumm

Correct. Being a cuck is taking a submissive role and allowing a bull to service your wife/GF because you as a beta male aren't able to satisfy her. This is most often due to either a small cock or erectile disfunction.

I have a cock less than 5" long and my wife has told me she wishes I were bigger (hence my name) and that she would enjoy a hung man inside her. Sadly I can't get her to do it. She already makes fun of my dick, so doing it with another man's cock deep inside her would absolutely send me into ecstasy.

But if she just wanted to go out and fuck hung guys that would be one too. I had a GF who used to do that. I never got to watch, but she told me all about it as I licked her used pussy.
bothwatching_2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-08-17

Same as Wifeissextoy and ukpervert58, we met in school, and she already had 4 reg guys and didn't want to give it up when married, and didn't. She has been shared for over 30 years now and still enjoys strange. For decades, we would go to Vegas 4-6 times a year and meet others, cocks, and couples. Her work as a realtor gives her many opportunities to dress to tease and see how far they want to go, and has used those connections to set up many meetings. Still,at her age and at 5-10 and blonbe 36C, likes to pick up a guy on our Friday or Saturday date night too. Has and is very interesting and exciting, along with her other interest. thanks for this chat and to get to share her again.
fourincher Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2015-09-15
59 year old
My wife teases me about the size of my cock, but hasn't actually fucked other guys, but she has given quite a few handjobs.
JimmyK0621 Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2015-11-11
40 year old heterosexual
I LOVE watching White Wives get fucked senselessly by Black Guys with enormous Cocks.

The White Wives, when they are getting fucked by a crew of Black Guys, I'm so happy for them. Its SUCH a turn on. As a White Male of barely 7 inches, no way I could ever service these Blondes, Brunettes and Redhead Wives like a bunch of Well-Hung Mandingos. I'm so proud of these ladies strokestrokestrokestroke

Who here can relate?
oldercpl4fun Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2019-05-15
66 year old
I regularly fuck a married woman whos husband has a small cock and some performance issues. He knows and approves, does not watch or participate with us. I have full access to his wifes body and can use her as I please and as often as needed. She finds this arrangement arousing and fulfilling. He seems to enjoy the idea that she likes my 'bigger' cock. The terms hotwife and cuckold are terms referring to the same general thing, but tend to take on meanings assigned by people rather than their original meanings.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
She can't get pregnant, which is probably part of the reason why she is receptive to a number of guys we know ejaculating deep inside her.
Her party panties are usually a clear indication of her evening's activity. Sometimes we are at the same party, though we prefer not to be in the same room while she is climaxing with another guy.
Unregistered ?

I would love it if my wife would cuckold me. I really wish she'd just come out and tell me all about the other hubbies in the neighborhood that she's been fucking behind my back for a long time (something I've suspected). I wouldn't be mad or upset at all...I'd simply ask her (beg her, actually) if I could just sit in a corner of the room and masturbate while watching the other guy (or guys) fuck the shit out of her.

I would really, really enjoy that.
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Love it.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
wimpyguy11 Skilled Jackinchatter

660 posts since 2014-08-15
57 year old
Love to get cucked by the gf.

By a guy her age or an older man.
the slow, friend angle seduction as shes clueless about it all gets me off.

Her dressing differently cause he makes her think its part of being besties. Till hes balls deep in her every wkend.

I love to chat and share about her. Esp her pics on voice.
aqua9876543 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2011-11-29
curious male from Florida
Like a lot of other guy's wives, as my wife got older she lost more and more interest in sex until it finally is now close to zero. But I still get rock hard imagining her being a complete slut and going out to fuck as many guys as she can find while I'm home masturbating, and it's my go-to turn-on every time I jerk off.
Unregistered ?

I have been cucked by my wife with her work colleagues. I regularly see that tell tale deposit in her knickers which is more than just her own juices. She gets really horny on holiday and that's when she turns into cuccking most
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » do any cuckolds cum here?