JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker room scene
Page: of 2   next > 
fratjock2 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2006-06-08
48 year old curious male from Atlanta, GA
anyone else get turned on by the locker room scene? gear? any good stories?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nothing more masculine than hanging bare in the locker room... showers, steam room... feels great to be nude.
bonerup Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-12-27
58 year old bisexual
Love a hot locker room scene, all of the naked guys walking around, some of them semi hard boners poking out. Seeing other guys check out my package makes me horny as hell
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
I enjoy being naked but don't get much of a chance at home but at the locker room at the gym, I let it all hang out and don't feel embarassed at all. In fact, in the steamroom, I often go in with 2 towels, one goes under my had like a pillow while I stretch out on the other one like a beach towel and let the heat soak in these tired 65 year old muscles.

enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Just yesterday I walked past the showers and spotted a 20 something with a great looking cock...nice length and girth and a nice fat head. I think he spotted me sneaking a peak because when I walked by a minute later in the opposite direction he was semi-hard and that really looked good.wink
dissimulo Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2008-05-30
curious
You guys must go to a way different gym than I did. Until recently (new apartment has a gym) I went to the Y. It was an old school y, nothing high tech and the showers look liked they were built before world war 2. You might occasionally get a peek, but there was nothing going on there at all. Ive been to other gyms, same thing.
allen7 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-01-19
39 year old bisexual
I love walking around in the locker room naked. I'm 1 of 2 guys with foreskin and I get a lot of guys looking at it. I also have a crowd in the shower - they like to see me pull my foreskin back until it slides off my gland and I get to see a lot of hardons and guys jackin away. My locker area also attracts a lot of guys since I like to slide my forskin back and forth over my gland so they can see how foreskin works. I'v had dozens of offers to go to their home and JO or BJ - when I do accept an offer, I always dock their cock and make them cum inside my foreskin. You'd be amazed at the offers I get to do it again another time.
Unregistered ?

Can't say I have ever seen another guy hard and stroking in a locker room. Semi a few times but nothing more. Always nice to see what other guys have though. Human nature to compare. And even nicer to see other uncut guys.
valdez101 Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2006-03-10
39 year old bisexual from niagara
damn buds -
just got home from a hard workout and long slow soapin in the shower at the gym -
gets me horned as hell just thinkin about it !
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=valdez101
txcurious Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2009-08-13
43 year old curious from Texas
Yeah, where are all these good gyms? Everyone I go to it looks like the guys are too embarrassed to show anything. I feel like I'm back in High School with everyone afraid to show their cock or ass.
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
I love the hotel gyms when I travel. Because they're mostly upscale and everyone there is anonymous, guys seem to let their inhibitions go.
I enjoy walking around nude as do the other guys and of course in the sauna or steam room everyone lets it all hang out...no towels covering anything.
Although I've never witnessed any sexual activity I enjoy the exhilaration of being naked around a bunch of guys who feel the same way I do.
I've noticed a few semi-hard-ons to match the one I usually have.
horny_stud Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2009-09-14
36 year old bisexual from Kitchener-Waterloo
I have recently started going to a pretty upscale gym with a proper jacuzzi and steamroom area, and I really enjoy walking around naked with all the other guys. Unfortunately, not all of them are that good looking, but I still enjoy being watched. I like letting my semi-hard cock hang free in the sauna and the showers, and I enjoy the bubbles of the jacuzzi tickling my balls.

The other day I was sitting in the sauna and the guy across me smiled back when he saw me looking. We stole glances at each-other as we sat there, and we both got semi-hard. Then we went into opposite shower stalls and took 15min slowly washing and touching ourselves while watching the other person. I was semi-hard the whole time, and he got totally hard. We didn't cum, but it was still a lot of fun.
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
58 year old from West Coast,USA
Most of us regulars at the gym are totally comfortable with each other- we've solved lots of world problems while bare in the sauna. I always feel sorry for the guys who shower with swimsuit on, then change, crouched in a corner, afraid someone wil notice they have a dick. They miss a lot of freedom and just good male contact.
achen2str Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-05-30
55 year old homosexual from New York
Always turned on by locker rooms and the dick swinging by. Have seen some beautiful cock and blown a load more than once stroking with a guy in the shower, sauna or steam room.

Just last week after a long workout I found a guy in the sauna and we jerked each other off. His load hit the hot rocks and sizzled. I loved it.
bikccam Amateur Jackinchatter

489 posts since 2006-07-29
64 year old curious from kansas city
anyone in the kansas city area know a good gym for this kind of action? Looking for one.
let me show you mine
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » locker room scene