JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Repelled and aroused by the thought of sucking a guy off.
Page: of 1  
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Sucking a guy off has been a masturbation fantasy of mine for a long time. Inevitably, when the guy in the fantasy comes, so do I. Or maybe it's the other way around.

In real life, having tasted my own cum and found it disgusting, I find the idea of a mouthful of someone else's repellent. But still arousing.

I have a wankmate who loves to suck me off. I've sucked his cock and tasted a drop of his cum and it doesn't taste any better than mine. In my fantasies, perhaps unsurprisingly, he's the guy who's pumping his load into my mouth.

Has anyone here been in this position, both repelled and aroused by the thought of sucking a guy off, and decided to do it? If so, how did it go?
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I used to feel repelled and aroused, now I'm just aroused.
sumwhere_nowhere Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-04-25
33 year old bisexual
Same. I used to be repelled, but the more I think about it I'm aroused. I haven't had the opportunity, but I would take it if I had it. I even cum in my own face sometimes to practice reacting to the taste of cum.
Unregistered ?

Never been repelled - loved spunk from the first mouthful I swallowed. strokestrokestroke
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
Like suckin. Not a fan of the cum part.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Repelled and aroused by the thought of sucking a guy off.