JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been caught by a parent?
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

When i was 11 i got caught by my mum wanking in the bathroom id only just started doing it & didnt really know what it was all about but when she walked in & seen me hard & asked what i was doing i didnt even know what it was called. i went bright red, i was so embarressed i will always remember that first time, even though that was a long time ago lol.
Since then ive been caught many times by my mother & father, my father caought me wanking over the sink, but i dont get embarressed as i did that first time. how about you guys?
Add a reply Quote this post
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
shaun212 said:
When i was 11 i got caught by my mum wanking in the bathroom id only just started doing it & didnt really know what it was all about but when she walked in & seen me hard & asked what i was doing i didnt even know what it was called. i went bright red, i was so embarressed i will always remember that first time, even though that was a long time ago lol.
Since then ive been caught many times by my mother & father, my father caought me wanking over the sink, but i dont get embarressed as i did that first time. how about you guys?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
[quote=lothian][/quote]i got caught butt ball naked in bed by mom.. she never said a word exscept excuse me LOL
Unregistered ?

Caught by my Mom when a teenager. Had turned on the water to take a shower. While undressing I started to get an erection. Totally naked, I started stroking my cock in front of the mirror, then my Mom opened the door without knocking. No hiding what I was doing. I’m sure she thought I was already in the shower. She immediately closed the door and never said anything. After that, I always locked the door.
jackinchat Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2007-02-22
53 year old
I have been caught by my sister. I was in my room and she walked in. I yelled at her and she quickly shut the door. ABout a 6 months later she brought it up and ask if she could watch. One weekend while my parents were gone she I were home alone. Sunday morning I got up to play with our dog. As I walked down the hall I saw the dog had just entered my sisters bedroom. Thinking she was still asleep I walked around the corner and she was in her bed rubbing herself. I joked around saying I caught you! We started talking and we both watch each other masturbate. We did it several times that year and she even brought a friend in to watch me. I was so hard that day that it shot on her best friend.
midnightbyday Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2009-01-18
37 year old curious
i cant even count how many times my mom saw me jacking from my teens till now ,she caught me one day last week just smiled and said one thing men never get tired of doing is playing with themselves.She just giggled louder and walked out leaving the door wide open looking back as she walked down the hallway.I couldnt resist and just kept jerking harder and faster when she got to the end of the hallway i was busting big time ,she just stood there staring as i shot all over myself ,when i finished and just laid back she was still smiling and just went down the stairs hasnt said a word about it since thenbut ive been beating off thinking about that day everyday since lol
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
My mom caught me masturbating on the couch in the den late one evening when I was 12. I thought she was in bed asleep. I only had my underpants on and was watching TV. I just started rubbing my penis and naturally I got an erection. I just pulled my underpants to one side and began stroking it with the tips of my finger and thumb. My penis and testicles were still very tiny and very hairless. I must have been too preoccupied with what I was doing to notice that she'd come up behind the couch and could clearly see what I was doing. I'm really not sure how long she watched me but I do know I had my "dry cum" before she made her presence known to me. I was SO embarrassed I wanted to cry. She calmed me down and just told me if I was going to do that I should do it in the bathroom or in my bedroom. She was very understanding about the whole thing.
EdgeAddictUK Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2006-02-02
curious from Bath
My father caught me masturbating when i was 11. I was more embarassed than he was and the upshot was he put a lock on my bedroom door and tissues by my bed. What a star.
jackinchat Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2007-02-22
53 year old
midnightbyday said:
and walked out leaving the door wide open looking back as she walked down the hallway.I couldnt resist and just kept jerking harder and faster when she got to the end of the hallway i was busting big time ,she just stood there staring as i shot all over myself

thats a hot story!
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
I was caught at 11 in the shower by my mom. I had only recently started doing it, and had no idea what I was doing really. I must have been making a rubbing noise because my mom pulled back the curtain to see me doing it. She pretty much freaked out.
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
I was never caught by my mom.I was caught a couple of times jacking off..once by a female cousin of mine..and another time was by my sister.......
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
i was caught jacking,by my mother after i was grown,when i noticed her,she was staring at me.
harryhandle Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-06-22
64 year old curious from mayland
I got caught by my older sister. She loved it she helped me cum.We would do it with her and my friends. One time we had her friends mom dildos and strapons.
nudist_uk Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-04-11
heterosexual from UK
I was caught by my dad when i was 11 or 12, was a bit of a shock. I'm also a dad myself and caught my son who was very embarrassed.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
nudist_uk said:
I was caught by my dad when i was 11 or 12, was a bit of a shock. I'm also a dad myself and caught my son who was very embarrassed.

Your profile says you are 26 years old. Think about what you are saying.

Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been caught by a parent?