JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the Guys - Gloryholes
Page: < prev  of 3  
lovetostrokeit Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-02-11
56 year old heterosexual
I never put my cock through the hole .but I love when i see some one watching me.Very exciting knowing someone I don't know is watching me cum
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
lovetostrokeit said:
I never put my cock through the hole .but I love when i see some one watching me.Very exciting knowing someone I don't know is watching me cum

I think it's even more exciting to be watched by someone who you DO know. One time when this happened, the guy approached me on campus, asking, "Didn't I see you in the bookstore backroom last week?" Naturally, we had to go somewhere private to strip down and continue speculating if we'd seen each other jacking before. We had, and a hot time was had by both.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

I think you would have to be incredibly brave or incredibly reckless to do something like that. There is no way I would ever put my goods through a hole where someone on the other side could do whatever they wanted and I'd be powerless stop them. I'm sorry, but I value my junk too much to expose it to that.
Unregistered ?

I love gloryhole sex. Love to sit in my booth wearing nothing but a sexy pair of girls lacy colorful sheer panties and slowly stroke for the guys peeking thru the gloryholes at me. Hard to find them anymore, but they used to be everywhere. After the guy watching me gets sufficiently excited I offer to suck him, and if he doesn't want to be sucked I offer to stroke him off. Love it when he blows all over my chest. I'm a bit aprehensive about sticking my favorite plaything thru a hole in the wall, and I've only done it once. But, I've been in booths where the Ghole was big enough to stick your entire head thru, (the one on your shoulders, not your cock). If somebody wants to stick his cock thru the hole to me, he won't be disappointed.
snowblown Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-12-28
58 year old heterosexual
It has been a long time, and I was about 18 or 19. At an adult bookstore. I went into a video booth, turned on a video and pulled out my cock to start stroking. Suddenly, there were fingers in the hole. I let the fingers touch my cock, which got me harder. The fingers wanted me to stick my cock through the hole. I could see lips and a mouth. I was so horny, I did. The blow job was great and the mouth on the other side took every drop as I came. As I pulled away, a cock came through the hole back. I played with it, stroked it, got hard again, and started sucking it. I had so much fun sucking that hard cock. I was so turned on when the cock came all over me.

That was a long time ago. I have never stroked anothers cock, never sucked another cock. But that one experience has always left me wanting too.
Unregistered ?

In Bremerton Washington there was this Novelty store I used to frequent alot mainly because of its close proximity to my favorite bar. I for one have never put my cock in the hole but could spend much time there playing with others. Lets face it, it is ideal for the how many cocks can I in one evening or setting a new personal record fetish. But for those who want to receive the hand job or blow job, trust me there are plenty of guys sitting in the booths wanting company, just knock. I was not above opening the door and waving a few trolls in from the hall outside the booths.
Unregistered ?

I live in a place where there's a lot of black widow spiders. We were taught at a very young age never to put your hand where you can't see. The same applies here. There is no way I'm going to stick willy through a hole in a wall when I don't know what's on the other side. I'm always horny, but I'm never that horny.

Several years ago, I went to an adult book store that had video booths with glory holes. I went into one, sat down, whipped out willy, and started watching a video. A few minutes later, this huge dick came through the glory hole. I stared at it for a second and thought to myself -- there is no way I'm going to touch that cock let alone put it in my mouth. There's no telling where that cock has been before or what disease it's carrying. A few seconds later, the guy pulled it back and left.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the Guys - Gloryholes