JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Foot Fetish Buds - Let's step it up!
Page: < prev  of 2  
cumwithmikeuk Amateur Jackinchatter

341 posts since 2013-06-28
31 year old heterosexual male from UK
Huge feet fan here - be great to chat and jack with like minded buds! Hit me up on Skype if you want to chat feet stroke @footassfan those toes are incredible and @chumwithrum great feet razz
Horny? Lets wank on cam!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
johnnybelt0303 Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2018-04-23
39 year old
tkatfisme said:
Really into stroking to feet pics of girls I know as of late. Also get really boned up over like gymnast feet pics. Something about tiny little toes and long flexible legs with the tight spandex... Older feet, younger feet- I'm all about it. Would be nice to finde like-minded buds to stroke with. On kik/skype/wickr yadda yadda

I'm big time into this. Theres nothing better than going on facebook or instagram and seeing some new pictures that some girls you know posted at the beach, or anywhere else with their feet showing. This is my favorite thing to jerk off to. Would love to connect. If anyone is interested in stuff like this PM me.
Tonyd1021 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2019-02-21
50 year old
I love female feet and my girlfriend has a gorgeous set of feet. She loves for me to suck on her pretty toes and soles and she loves to have me cum on them, she calls it my special sauce. Some of my favorites are Janet Mason,and Brianna beach.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Foot Fetish Buds - Let's step it up!