JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » wife perved at cocks
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

We were in a pub over the weekend, it was sunny so lots for me to look at with my sunglasses on. A big group of cyclists came in and took up a few tables in the beer garden, a mixed group but slightly more men.

First thing I noticed were the womens arses in very tight shorts, some amazing sights. When I went to check that my wife had not noticed me she was staring at the mens cocks, such a turn on for me. There was nothing left to the imagination. We stayed for another half an hour both of us taking sneaky peaks.

When we left i mentioned I saw her look at the cocks, she replied it was impossible not to. Going to remember that next time she catches me look.

The next place was just out of town, an ex manor house with a huge beer garden with steps leading up the the bar, we got the perfect table near the steps, perfect as I get a great view of the women going up and down the steps. Just as I'm looking up someones skirt my wife started talking about the men again, asking if I noticed how big one guys was, she was clearly turned on, as I was.

At home we were soon fucking, I got her talking about the cocks she saw, came so hard.
Add a reply Quote this post
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
What a good wife.

I road cycle a lot so wear lycra all the time. I love pulling up at lights and roundabouts and seeing women in cars look at my bulge. They can't help themselves. It's such a hot feeling.

User posted image
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hardhub Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2018-05-01
56 year old curious male
snu said:
We were in a pub over the weekend, it was sunny so lots for me to look at with my sunglasses on. A big group of cyclists came in and took up a few tables in the beer garden, a mixed group but slightly more men.

First thing I noticed were the womens arses in very tight shorts, some amazing sights. When I went to check that my wife had not noticed me she was staring at the mens cocks, such a turn on for me. There was nothing left to the imagination. We stayed for another half an hour both of us taking sneaky peaks.

When we left i mentioned I saw her look at the cocks, she replied it was impossible not to. Going to remember that next time she catches me look.

The next place was just out of town, an ex manor house with a huge beer garden with steps leading up the the bar, we got the perfect table near the steps, perfect as I get a great view of the women going up and down the steps. Just as I'm looking up someones skirt my wife started talking about the men again, asking if I noticed how big one guys was, she was clearly turned on, as I was.

At home we were soon fucking, I got her talking about the cocks she saw, came so hard.
Hardhub Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2018-05-01
56 year old curious male
snu said:

love when my wife talks about guys buldges
JerkinSince93 Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2019-02-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
hot story....definitely have to find a place where cyclist stop and take my wife there maybe wearing something revealing

male
JerkinSince93 said:
hot story....definitely have to find a place where cyclist stop and take my wife there maybe wearing something revealing

Somewhere in the mountains/hills with nice roads in Cali.
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
legasslover said:
What a good wife.

I road cycle a lot so wear lycra all the time. I love pulling up at lights and roundabouts and seeing women in cars look at my bulge. They can't help themselves. It's such a hot feeling.

User posted image

I'm also a very regular cyclist. I haven't caught too many women catching glances - but perhaps I should be a bit more aware! And - make sure the "goods" are lined up for better visibility.

And - maybe I should invest in RED cycling shorts, like these LOL

User posted image
bothwatching_2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-08-17

Oh, my for sure, mine has since we met in school. Loves to find guys with bulges. Loves to see guys get hard too. In her work and uses her work (realtor) to dress to tease and look for it and encourages that, has for some 30 yrs. Now with tech-phones and her work loves to get an interested one too - so much she(we) have had a furnished home just for her interests. Yes you right very exciting and get her all horny exp when we go to Veges 4- 6 times a year. Great fun at Paris outdoor cafe and the after midnight on Fremont. So, yes she loves to spot cocks and use them and like her interests I have always encouraged hers too. fyi - a 5-10 tall blonde in 4" heels and showy with her 36 C has been a great cock magnet for us both. She sure does!
bikerboydw1974 Skilled Jackinchatter

631 posts since 2017-07-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Middle of England
Reminds me of our first trip to the nudist beach. Walking towards the market for the nude area and hearing her say, "Omg they're all naked". I watched her sarong come off, her bikini untied and dropped my shorts putting everything in the rugsack. As we got closer and a guy approached with his old cock swaying she commented, "This is going to be a good day".
He stopped to make conversation just about the weather and it was busy today. He did look her all over and as he walked away he said, "I think it will be busy around your towel your gorgeous". She thanked him and said goodbye the commented, that wasn't bad for a grandad. We set up quite close to the sea and spent a great afternoon commenting on the Male and females, playing with each other and finally doing what we both needed. The first of many adventures there and she still loves the odd visit now.

male
NeilG said:
I'm also a very regular cyclist. I haven't caught too many women catching glances - but perhaps I should be a bit more aware! And - make sure the "goods" are lined up for better visibility.

And - maybe I should invest in RED cycling shorts, like these LOL

User posted image

Ha! grin
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My wife loves to see what guys are packing. She, like most women, are not as visually oriented as men are, but she does stop and stare when she sees something she likes. She'd probably pause at the cycling photo above, and maybe even make a lewd comment or two.

I love her.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

My wife once went out without me......and danced with a black dude in a club. She said that he got a boner when she was grinding her ass against him. He then asked for her number and she said no. HA! Fuckin turned me on like crazy!
Unregistered ?

I know mine checks out guys bulges. She told me that the first time she saw me she she noticed mine. We were working out in the same gym and she saw me and wondered if I was hard or just that big. We became friends and started having phone sex, then fuck buddies, then got married. She still checks out other guys and will point them out to me. If it is at the gym she will ask me to try and get a peek in the locker room/ shower and give her the details. I do not mind because she also points out all the sexy women she notices as well and it always leads to good times. grin
Luveseams Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2011-09-19
59 year old heterosexual
Wife does this all the time, always dresses in high heels and stockings she love the cock bulges it causes!
Cock in hand, ready to wank!
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Love those situations "snu"! Sex is always best when wife has gotten turned on seeing other cocks ... hehe
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » wife perved at cocks