JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Work colleague
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Just been thinking back to one of my ex work colleagues. First time I saw her I had to disappear for a wank, she was wearing a very lightweight dress that was back lit. You could see her bra and pants, just like a cartoon x-ray. Never managed to get physical but she was a dirty flirt, always going on about her fuck me boots. Anyone else get off looking at colleagues or even get lucky?
Add a reply Quote this post
bothwatching_2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-08-17

Cool post and actually yes. At corp HQ here with , 1 built like Tina turner with hot thighs blonde 36 a in her 50's / 2 curvy 5-5 long auburn hair 32 H tits 40's/ 3 tall red head 36b cup tits w/ big nipples and trimmed red bush 40's. 4 petite black hair 5-5 hairy bush above clit smooth below b cup all work at corp HQ but diff departments. Got off to them and others in office after hours and lucky with just these 4 over the years.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
Yeah, there was this one colleague that was always sexy and posted her modelling pics and bikini pics on facebook. Shot many times to her. Mmmm stroke.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Never mind the odd woman, I wanked my way through my entire career over fantastic birds.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Work colleague