JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » I'm straight......
Page: < prev  of 4  
openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
People like bonerowner are always going to be bitter labelers and apparently cant read and look at a post dated from 2017 and he comments directly to the person 5 years after he left that post. ChefYaz labeled himself as bisexual. Posts that he is straight in every way expect. This post was commented on for others to give their insight. But as usual the label police attacks. Notice how much he edits his posts.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bonerowner Skilled Jackinchatter

510 posts since 2010-12-24
62 year old bisexual male
I was unaware that altering posts was prohibited here, or that commenting on older posts was not allowed. The site appears to provide that feature for a reason, and it is clear that you were not consulted when deciding whether or not to permit post modification. You seem to imply that they ought to have done so. Your narcissism is showing.

I'm pleased I can give you something to do that you think is entertaining because you seem to have a lot of rules and love classifying and labelling other people. You calling me a labeler is laughable, since you can't accept anyone being able to define their own sexuality. I am positive that you have similar attitudes in politics and other areas of life as well.

RE: "This post was commented on for others to give their insight." You commented so you could attack anyone who has a differing opinion from you. You were not interested in anyone else's insight whatsoever, only in trying to bait and shout down everyone else.

bonerowner said:
I was unaware that altering posts was prohibited here, or that commenting on older posts was not allowed. The site appears to provide that feature for a reason, and it is clear that you were not consulted when deciding whether or not to permit post modification. You seem to imply that they ought to have done so. Your narcissism is showing.

I'm pleased I can give you something to do that you think is entertaining because you seem to have a lot of rules and love classifying and labelling other people. You calling me a labeler is laughable, since you can't accept anyone being able to define their own sexuality. I am positive that you have similar attitudes in politics and other areas of life as well.

RE: "This post was commented on for others to give their insight." You commented so you could attack anyone who has a differing opinion from you. You were not interested in anyone else's insight whatsoever, only in trying to bait and shout down everyone else.

Your continued false psycho analysis of me continues. Again troll and obsess with trying to put me down. Other than my defense of your attacks and neonudist , name once that I attacked someone? Name once that I ever labeled someone.

neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
Id say just give it up. Hes a troll who gets his jollies off of promoting his agenda. Now hes drudging up old posts to support his bs. I will no longer be replying to him other than in the third person, and in my opinion, you should do the same. His posts speak for themselves. Im not wasting my time with Philly guys nonsense anymore. Mods, I hope you are reading this and take the appropriate action with this person.

neonudist said:
Id say just give it up. Hes a troll who gets his jollies off of promoting his agenda. Now hes drudging up old posts to support his bs. I will no longer be replying to him other than in the third person, and in my opinion, you should do the same. His posts speak for themselves. Im not wasting my time with Philly guys nonsense anymore. Mods, I hope you are reading this and take the appropriate action with this person.

neonudist said:
Blah blah blah. You are tiresome and no longer worth my effort to point out your troll issues. Im done here. If a mod wants to ban you, that is their call.

Just like a child to say he gives up when he knows he is wrong. Lets say we are done then not be done and post again that we are done.
And p.s. wasnt it you who dredged an old post from months ago and applied it to a different topic? I see you only call that out when someone else does it

Jackerguy97 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-04-20
43 year old bisexual male from US
neonudist said:

LOL... You can't even help yourself from responding. A troll will always troll
I love to masturbate my penis and love hearing from men who do the same

neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
Jackerguy97 said:
LOL... You can't even help yourself from responding. A troll will always troll

Wow. No offense, but youre even more dumb than Philly guy if youre believing his bs.

neonudist said:
Wow. No offense, but youre even more dumb than Philly guy if youre believing his bs.

Neonudist cant help himself. Once a troll always a troll. No offense. Hope the moderators ban him now attacking someone else.

Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » I'm straight......