JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Places to masturbate?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

At work in my office, I'm usually naked and enjoying all that the internet brings!!!!
Cock out, legs spread, SO much fun!
And can cam/film easily too!
Even managed to invite some friendly like minded ppl to join me!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Love to wank in the shower, clean and fresh for the next one
Unregistered ?

Sometimes when you wank in a hot shower, little balls of gelled semen clog up the drain.
restropetro Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2017-06-24
53 year old curious male from Long Island NY
49 married with no privcy at home so during my lunch breaks at work I park my car and put my hand down my pants. I know I am not the only man in this parking lot who uses it a a stress releif during the day.
Love to JO with older 55+ buds
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
upskirtpanty Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2015-10-16
47 year old bisexual
monkee said:
Started wanking myself off in the woods when I was a kid. Still love doing it. stroke

same here still love doing it...mmmh may go today and waste my perv cum mmmm
Zeplin Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-10-31
64 year old heterosexual male from Adelaide Australia
My lounge chair, my bed plus I love wanking outside
Jacking more as I get older. Love someone to jack with.
Unregistered ?

I work out of a home office while the wife works at the local library. Needless to say, the minute she's out of the driveway I'm out of my clothes and stark naked the rest of the day. My favorite place to shoot a big load is in our VERY secluded backyard. Our house is on a hilltop, so we literally overlook the rooftops of the houses behind us--so nobody back there can see me. And since we're on a cul-de-sac, the neighbors on either side of us can't see me unless they walk out to the very backs of their properties which they only do on weekends when they're doing yard work. Neither neighbor has kids living at home anymore and they all work so they're gone during the day, too.

Check out my profile pic. See that red tree swing that my wife loves so much? Little does she know that I'll sit in that swing and stroke to thoughts of watching her getting fucked doggy-style right there in front of me in the grass by more than a few of the neighborhood hubbies who flirt with her. So fucking hot.
Unregistered ?

Ive had a similar problem with alone time over the years. My wife hates the very idea of masturbation. She calls it "cheating". If that were true I have cheated on her a gozillion times. Lets see. At first when we were first married we lived in garage apartment at my grandparents house. I'd go to "visit" my grandparents but instead I'd lock myself in their bathroom. Also I'd do it in the bathroom at work. I was delivery guy in those days and my route would take me past an adult book store where I'd stop and visit the booths. I was went into sales and drove all over the state. Needless to say that was a field day and Jack off several times a day. If I was staying out of town of course it was hotel rooms and adult book stores. It wasn't unusual for me to pull over somewhere while was driving at rest stops. Some days I'd park on the side of the road and enter a field or wooded area. If I was in town I'd often sit in a public park and jack. To be honest I'd jack pretty much where ever I could find a spot.
tikmz Skilled Jackinchatter

824 posts since 2014-01-20
63 year old bisexual male from Milwaukee
forestmac said:
I work out of a home office while the wife works at the local library. Needless to say, the minute she's out of the driveway I'm out of my clothes and stark naked the rest of the day. My favorite place to shoot a big load is in our VERY secluded backyard. Our house is on a hilltop, so we literally overlook the rooftops of the houses behind us--so nobody back there can see me. And since we're on a cul-de-sac, the neighbors on either side of us can't see me unless they walk out to the very backs of their properties which they only do on weekends when they're doing yard work. Neither neighbor has kids living at home anymore and they all work so they're gone during the day, too.

Check out my profile pic. See that red tree swing that my wife loves so much? Little does she know that I'll sit in that swing and stroke to thoughts of watching her getting fucked doggy-style right there in front of me in the grass by more than a few of the neighborhood hubbies who flirt with her. So fucking hot.

wish I could stop by and jack with ya grin
Master Stroker
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
When I was around twenty I had a couple(MF) that were my best friends. They lived in the hills above PDX. Sometimes while driving home to the east side, I'd stop at this five story parking garage and jack off in the fifth floor stairwell and shoot my cum down five stories. Other times I would stop at a YMCA in downtown PDX and jack off in the lobby rest room(one stall). I'd squirt my cum on the top of the toilet paper dispenser, to leave for the next guy.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So amending my earlier, the consensus remains car/truck, in a parking lot, quiet country road, second seems to be in a public/office bathroom stall.
Working it hard
Sliding Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2016-12-22
49 year old
OP or anyone e if DFW can pm me wink
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
i love to jerk off and shoot my cum..anywhere that i have privacy..i love to cum I get the feeling Ill look to see if theres a quit place and start stroking.whe n shoot to clean up I just slurp it down..its quick and I love the taste..
love to cum alot
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
i love to jerk off and shoot my cum..anywhere that i have privacy..i love to cum I get the feeling Ill look to see if theres a quit place and start stroking.whe n shoot to clean up I just slurp it down..its quick and I love the taste..[/quote]
love to cum alot
Unregistered ?

Mother in laws bedroom
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Places to masturbate?