JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Girlfriends and Contraception
Page: of 1  
SemperFiDick Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2013-01-08
53 year old bisexual
I don't think I ever had a girlfriend (except maybe during high school) who wasn't already on the pill or some other form of contraception when I met her. However, I've heard that in the early days of the pill, adult women (over 18 ) sometimes met with hostility from doctors if they wanted the pill (or some other form of contraception) and were not married.

Just curious what you did or do with girlfriends to avoid pregnancy. I never had to do anything, but sometimes used rubbers to avoid STD's.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think rubbers are the most effective method, short of sterilisation of one of the parties. Guys love to pass the responsibility, risk and consequences onto the woman, in a lot of cases. Note your mention of only using rubbers for your own protection..
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
Used condoms and never had a problem with them. Wife was on the pill for a while but she never really liked it. She also used an IUD for a while... and then I had the "chop" and we had natural sex
SemperFiDick Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2013-01-08
53 year old bisexual
Rotherjack said:
..............Guys love to pass the responsibility, risk and consequences onto the woman, in a lot of cases. Note your mention of only using rubbers for your own protection..

Seems to me that rubbers primarily used for contraception protects BOTH parties from an unwanted pregnancy. My point was that every girlfriend I ever had was ALREADY using a contraceptive of HER choosing.....pill or IUD, etc.

But public health authorities still often advise the regular use of condoms for protection against STD's. This protects the FUTURE female sex partners of a man as much as it protects him right now.

Unregistered ?

Rotherjack said:
.... Guys love to pass the responsibility, risk and consequences onto the woman, in a lot of cases. Note your mention of only using rubbers for your own protection..

Fucking amen to that.

However, most men are totally cool with using condoms or something so at least we have that going for us. I cannot take any medical BC so I had to get a lot of "plan b" pills before hubby got snipped. They really fucked me up but it is much better than having a kid. Totally worth having one on hand in case the condom rips or comes off etc.

That procedure was the best thing he ever did. I also have friends who say the same thing. His sex drive is through the roof after recovering fully.
I wanted to do the surgery myself, but I am a high risk so he had no issue doing it. IMO if you don't want kids, get snipped and enjoy fucking. (You shouldn't have kids for someone else, so don't wait for that perfect person to come along and 'be ok' with it either. I hear this a LOT. That and people trying to talk us into having kids, like fuck you and your opinion seriously).
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
Partners with whom I was in a relationship and had unprotected sex were usually already on contraception when we met. In a few cases, they weren't for various reasons, so I'd just pull out.

Also, anal.
Nathaniel Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2012-12-05
67 year old bisexual male
There was a time (as late as the 1960's) when condoms had the phrase "For Prevention of Disease Only" printed on each one. This allowed them to be sold in states that banned the sale of contraceptive devices. There was a joke that only well hung guys ever saw that message because you didn't see it unless you had to unroll the rubber all the way to the top when you put it on. (Condoms were generally at least 7 inches long, and the legal disclaimer was printed in small letters on the last inch around the very top.)

In 1960, the approval of the contraceptive pill changed the sexual landscape. Like most guys I knew, I always carried a condom or two on date night. I was in college, and I knew of a fraternity house that kept a "rubber bowl" full of condoms that the frat brothers could pick up as needed when they left for dates. As some time passed, guys figured they didn't need rubbers anymore as more and more girls in that age group got on the pill (or some other contraceptive.) But there was controversy for a while as Bible-thumping preachers and opportunistic politicians denounced the immorality of unmarried women who were obviously avoiding pregnancy as they engaged in recreational sex.
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
Littlelady said:
Fucking amen to that.

However, most men are totally cool with using condoms or something so at least we have that going for us. I cannot take any medical BC so I had to get a lot of "plan b" pills before hubby got snipped. They really fucked me up but it is much better than having a kid. Totally worth having one on hand in case the condom rips or comes off etc.

That procedure was the best thing he ever did. I also have friends who say the same thing. His sex drive is through the roof after recovering fully.
I wanted to do the surgery myself, but I am a high risk so he had no issue doing it. IMO if you don't want kids, get snipped and enjoy fucking. (You shouldn't have kids for someone else, so don't wait for that perfect person to come along and 'be ok' with it either. I hear this a LOT. That and people trying to talk us into having kids, like fuck you and your opinion seriously).

Thanks for this post, really interesting
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
I like knocking them up.
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
43 year old bisexual
Nathaniel said:
there was controversy for a while as Bible-thumping preachers and opportunistic politicians denounced the immorality of unmarried women who were obviously avoiding pregnancy as they engaged in recreational sex.

If this Mad Men TV show clip is accurate, unmarried women who asked for the new contraceptive pill faced hostility by doctors. In this clip, the jerk with a cigarette in his hand felt that access to contraception by unmarried women was a slippery slope into sexual depravity and prostitution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1bPoSEii2M
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My wife can't take the pill because it causes issues. We seldom have sex, and when we did we used a rubber for years. Then we stopped using anything and I just stopped cumming in her. She hates cum and hated when I would cum inside her, so when we do have sex it's very brief and I just jack off to completion while she uses her vibrator. We have sex maybe 4 to 5 times a year. Mostly we just masturbate together. We both enjoy it.
Unregistered ?

My wife has been on the pill in the past, and we've used condoms when not. Now we have two kids and I've had a vasectomy, so we're free and clear!
bncrpd Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2013-07-07
36 year old
Not saying its a good idea, but girls under 35 right now don't use condoms. I mean at all. It's insane, I've never had a girl in her 20s ask me to use one. I usually do, but I admit, there have been times when I was drunk that I didn't. I had one girl from tinder come over to hang out at my place and I was bare inside of her 20 minutes later (again, not saying any of this is a good idea). On the contraception end, most girls seem to assume they need to be ready to be cummed in, I don't know if I know a female friend below 35 who isn't on the pill or using an IUD. My last fuck buddy had an IUD, and we used condoms with other partners. I came inside her a lot.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Girlfriends and Contraception