JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Women with short hair
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Killiewanker Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2017-06-29
52 year old male from U.K. South east
User posted image

Louise Werner was always a good one as well.
U.K. Guy loves a good session
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

User posted image

Ant Natalie of course
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
Pervertfive said:
These are some of my favourites, probably only familiar to UK. I always remember something Simon Anstell said in a standup routine - is she really fascinating or does she just have short hair. Very astute observation (he was gay) and I think maybe often true but doesn't damage my preference for short hair.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Jan Francis in the top pic, gorgeous brunette who was responsible for me losing quite a bit of my teenage spunk back in the early 80s.

I may have to pull together a slideshow of Jan pics, and revist her for old-times sake stroke
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
My gf has had really long hair since before the time I first met her ten years ago. I think she'd just grown it to that length over a few years.

She told me she always played football with the boys on the street where she lived when she was a teenager and wanted to be like them.

She had basically a skinhead cut. Shorter than Servelan on Blake's Seven. I imagined what she must have looked like with that black spikey hair. It was sexy thinking of wiping my leaky cock all around it but I still preferred her long waves.

I was really into her long hair and especially how it tickled all around my cock and up my body when she was giving me a work out.

I was quite dismayed initially when she cut it all off. It wasn't a skin head but it was really short.

Now it's grown out a fair bit into an extreme pixie with those sexy long points of hair in front of her ears.

I tell her to keep it messy looking, as though she's been in an orgy and now I actually love it. Although she will grow it longer again she says.

Here she is hot off the press in gym bunny mode. What do you think?

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Nice one. Here's Gail Porter in her short (but not too short) phase: User posted image

Killiewanker said:
User posted image

Louise Werner was always a good one as well.

80087355 said:
Nice one. Here's Gail Porter in her short (but not too short) phase: User posted image

cool; gail has a great body as well. loved her tits and bigger arse
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
American singer, actress, pinup, Playboy model, frequent guest on TV variety shows and USO tours, Joey Heatherton caused huge amounts of cum to be spilled in the late 1960s and early '70s. strokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Titless-fan Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2022-09-24
66 year old curious male
tomboy

I like women who look like boys
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Titless-fan said:
tomboy

I like women who look like boys

How about this one?
I've had many ejaculations watching her fuck.
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
Pervertfive said:
These are some of my favourites, probably only familiar to UK. I always remember something Simon Anstell said in a standup routine - is she really fascinating or does she just have short hair. Very astute observation (he was gay) and I think maybe often true but doesn't damage my preference for short hair.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Jan Francis was gorgeous. Remember sitcom Just Good Friends. She played Penny and Paul Nicholas as Vincent her on/off lover. Know it was only acting for TV - but his character seemed to treat her like dirt most of the time and I thought - what's she doing with the smart-arse twat. Mind you - seen that enough times in real life.
Ooo Errr
_magsie_ Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2021-05-31
52 year old heterosexual male
User posted image
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
TemptationDemon said:

Here she is hot off the press in gym bunny mode. What do you think?

User posted image

She's a very pretty example of the more feminine short hair cut, must look nice to see it moving around as she exercises grin

shootmycum said:
How about this one?
I've had many ejaculations watching her fuck.

Watching it now, her skinhead and tiny tits and lack of penis so good stroke
Pervertfive Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2022-10-02
60 year old bisexual male
JimJerry said:
Jan Francis was gorgeous. Remember sitcom Just Good Friends. She played Penny and Paul Nicholas as Vincent her on/off lover. Know it was only acting for TV - but his character seemed to treat her like dirt most of the time and I thought - what's she doing with the smart-arse twat. Mind you - seen that enough times in real life.

Loved that show and watched it avidly to stare at Penny. Paul Nicholas was pretty good in it I thought considering he was basically a pop singer. Just noticed Jan was in an episode of The Fenn Street Gang.

User posted image
AmTrack33 Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2021-10-16
curious male from High Desert, CA
One of my favorite Czech's.

Peter_Hardin said:
Emylia Argan has short black hair and natural 34D tits. She's so sexy in nude solo photoshoots, and even hotter when having sex with men and/or women!

It's so hot when she uses her nipple to stimulate the other woman's clit!!

DOWNLOAD 31 complete Emylia Argan photosets -- solo, lesbian, and hardcore with men -- for unbelievable masturbation pleasure!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
AmTrack33 Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2021-10-16
curious male from High Desert, CA
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Women with short hair