JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest JO time.
Page: of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

Well last night I think I had the longest jack off session I've ever had...it probably took me close to 30 minutes to blow my load....but man was it worth it.
Add a reply Quote this post
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
I think as you get older, mate, you'll extend your time. There have been days when I've edged for hours before blowing off. I would say my longest has been around 8 hours. As a rule though, I work my cock for around an hour before shooting.
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Not bad; although I'm sure there are some edgers who would disagree. Back in my youth, I used to get stoned and stroke for a couple of hours. I could keep myself on the edge of cumming almost indefinitely; precum flowing. Eventually fired my load like a rifle. *sigh* I miss those days. Nowadays I rarely go longer than 20 or 30 minutes. Keep trying to go longer if that's what you're into. Good strokin'. stroke
Unregistered ?

A nice edging session can last about an hour - then I'm ready for a really nice orgasm and ejaculation. Though I have masturbated for close to two hours. Just depends on where I'm stroking and how much time I have. If I have the day alone, I tend to have one longer session, followed up by a couple shorter ones. Short or long, it always feels fantastic.
maddrapper Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2008-10-01
54 year old heterosexual from NYC
I tend to last much longer on the edge when I am with my JO buds. Alone I have a hard time edging more than 10 or 20 mins before I have to let loose. With my buds, 90 mins and more is the norm.
MADDRAPPER - jerkin' it daily since the 80's
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
8 years ago I could cum 2-3 times every day, Now I have a personal record of 13 days STRAIGHT JACKING OFF. Lately I can only jizz once a day. When I do cum, It takes well over an hour of stroking my cock before I SHOOT MY CUM. I still slurp all of my jizz loads and eat my cum. I would really like to eat another guys sperm, In fact I would like to have 50-100 jizz shots cover my face so I could slurp down tons of sperm! I am a Jizz fanatic,
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Unregistered ?

Damn, maddrapper. Your reply got me hot. I've wanted to be in a group of jerk off buds for a long time now. I live in the Bible Belt, so they aren't that easy to find.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Never been real fast getting of unless im pushed or held off a few days,normally 30mins is enough time although but have some days when i can keep it up for hours and cum multiple timesstroke
molow Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-08-05
52 year old curious from nyc
I edge for hours longest session alone is 8 hrs. I usually jerk it for about an hour but when i have the time i like to go for hours. would like to edge with some buds like maddrapper sounds hot man hit me back.
Unregistered ?

I've been edging for years, but until I joined this site, I didn't know that way of mastubation had a name. I just thought it was a really enjoyable way of extending my pleasure. I jack off at least twice a day, and my average edging session is about a half an hour. I'm pretty much always horny.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
Assman58 said:
Well last night I think I had the longest jack off session I've ever had...it probably took me close to 30 minutes to blow my load....but man was it worth it.

You should have targeted 21 y.o. and younger. At 18, 3o minutes was an eternity to jo and not cum. But as we age we get better at our craft smooth stroke . Now 30 minutes is more a minimum time. Anything less is a crime.amazed
bigload27 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2007-05-04
44 year old heterosexual
alwaysjackin48 said:
You should have targeted 21 y.o. and younger. At 18, 3o minutes was an eternity to jo and not cum. But as we age we get better at our craft smooth stroke . Now 30 minutes is more a minimum time. Anything less is a crime.amazed
agreed. getting ready for an hour session tonight. few newcastles, a lil bud, and audrey bitoni, jenna, shyla, peter north, jill kelly. oh yes.
wskyman5000 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2008-05-18
54 year old curious from Pacific NW
11 hours once, with breaks to let my erection go down to pee, eat something, drink, etc. but then right back at it again... When I finally came it was mind numbing. I think I was standing there for like a minute after cuming just stroking and coming back down to earth.

Done a number of 5-6 hours sessions too with the average these days being 2-3 hours... 2 hours minimum really.
Sinwack0 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2006-10-09
54 year old heterosexual male from Canada
I agree with most comments posted. nowadays, if I don't have a full 3-4 hours of alone time, i wont even bother to get installed. man is it ever good to slowly get going and shoot a truckloads of cum all over my chest... hmmm gets me hard already.
http://stoklos.blogr.xxx/
addicted_bater Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-09-22
55 year old bisexual from Canada
Hi dude,

yea most younger guys don't even know about edging. I started edging just by accident at around 16-17 and got hooked on it. I could edge 30 minutes to 1 hour. the more you will do it, the more control you will get. I can last much longer now, and I edge from 2 to 6 hours. I've edged several times much longer trying to control it, just to see how it would go and mostly how good it would feel. I got to 11-12 hours and was amazing... it can be tiring and never know if you will lose the edge, but so worth it... I"ve tried a bit longer and wasn't as good. Holding back from cumming doesn't sound natural but once you get the hang of making it last, it's the most intense feeling you will ever get.
chronic masturbator
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest JO time.