JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » My fit unaware milf wife's life - just for you...
Page: of 2   next > 
offering Amateur Jackinchatter

220 posts since 2015-04-06
from UK
Looking for UK wank buddy who is local to wank regularly over my unaware wife. The person needs to be within driving distance of either Waltham Cross or Dunmow - and should be very into doing tribute vids - wife would remain unaware but you could see 1000's of non nudes and regular new everyday pics, as we build trust you I can set up hidden cams for you to watch her and maybe you could do her gym classes with her and even borrow her clothing etc - msg me on skype if interested with the message - im local and want in on your wifes life - so i know you have read this - ps if you know/recognise her even better, just let me know how etc on skype

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

from UK
offering said:
Looking for UK wank buddy who is local to wank regularly over my unaware wife. The person needs to be within driving distance of either Waltham Cross or Dunmow - and should be very into doing tribute vids - wife would remain unaware but you could see 1000's of non nudes and regular new everyday pics, as we build trust you I can set up hidden cams for you to watch her and maybe you could do her gym classes with her and even borrow her clothing etc - msg me on skype if interested with the message - im local and want in on your wifes life - so i know you have read this...
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

User posted image
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Love her ass, feet/toes
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
wun4mybaby Enlightened Jackinchatter

2653 posts since 2016-08-26
65 year old male from u.s. michigan
offering said:
Looking for UK wank buddy who is local to wank regularly over my unaware wife. The person needs to be within driving distance of either Waltham Cross or Dunmow - and should be very into doing tribute vids - wife would remain unaware but you could see 1000's of non nudes and regular new everyday pics, as we build trust you I can set up hidden cams for you to watch her and maybe you could do her gym classes with her and even borrow her clothing etc - msg me on skype if interested with the message - im local and want in on your wifes life - so i know you have read this - 🙂

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
mmmmm wish i lived there , would love to stroke to her with you mmmmmm very hot
hank70 Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2019-06-30
61 year old
hard now for the bikini pics...

from UK
offering said:
Looking for UK wank buddy who is local to wank regularly over my unaware wife. The person needs to be within driving distance of either Waltham Cross or Dunmow - and should be very into doing tribute vids - wife would remain unaware but you could see 1000's of non nudes and regular new everyday pics, as we build trust you I can set up hidden cams for you to watch her and maybe you could do her gym classes with her and even borrow her clothing etc - msg me on skype if interested with the message - im local and want in on your wifes life - so i know you have read this - 🙂

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Largeone75 Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2011-08-03
curious

I find this rather creepy, in fact i think you have a big fucking problem my friend! go and get some therapy before you ruin this poor woman(and yourself).... this is nothing short of stalking!
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
Tan lines on boobs make me want to jack off. Every time.

from UK
offering said:
Looking for UK wank buddy who is local to wank regularly over my unaware wife. The person needs to be within driving distance of either Waltham Cross or Dunmow - and should be very into doing tribute vids - wife would remain unaware but you could see 1000's of non nudes and regular new everyday pics, as we build trust you I can set up hidden cams for you to watch her and maybe you could do her gym classes with her and even borrow her clothing etc - msg me on skype if interested with the message - im local and want in on your wifes life - so i know you have read this - ps if you know/recognise her even better, just let me know how etc on skype

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

from UK
offering said:

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

from UK
offering said:

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

just wanking to her pic now! very sexy wife you have there!
rj99 Amateur Jackinchatter

186 posts since 2016-10-10
60 year old male from wales
looks very sexy

from UK
offering said:

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Subbeta Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2017-06-17
54 year old curious male from Uk
I'd love to watch you fuck her
Humiliate me
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » My fit unaware milf wife's life - just for you...