JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Jerking off while trying to conceive
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I love jerking off, even with a healthy sex life. But now I'm working on trying knock the wife up, and I feel like my load is wasted if I stroke one out. This happen to anyone else?
Add a reply Quote this post
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I'm afraid not.I hit her the first time.I'm not boasting.just stating facts.I was wanking then too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Daily wanking and fucking my wife did not prevent her from having our six kids . If anything I think it served to keep a fresh supply of sperm ready at all times to squirt and squirm their way to the eggs.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
funtimes1088 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2016-09-06
35 year old heterosexual from uk
sfbob6934 said:
I love jerking off, even with a healthy sex life. But now I'm working on trying knock the wife up, and I feel like my load is wasted if I stroke one out. This happen to anyone else?

In exactly the same boat with my wife atm, she wants me to cut back my wanking abit. Got to admit that is difficult lol
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So yes, jacking your cock regularly is great for cock health, etc. That said now it's game time to deliver the fellas into the stream. I would hold off on jacking and save all my bullets for the main event. If you just can't keep away from your cock then edge it until she gets home and by the time she's ready you will be more than ready to release inside of her. I wasn't edging back when I was in the business of conceiving so I only knew about plan A. If it were nowadays, on reflection I'd go with Plan B, as it's the best of both worlds. Enjoy.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
Remember guys, only one of those little swimmers wins the prize. You don't have to have a cup of sperm to conceive. I'd think that unless you're jackin multiple times a day, that even if you had a day's worth, maybe 2 - you should be good to go. It's more about the health of your sperm, than having a huge load to give. Keep us posted fellas!

I say shoot your bullets every day. That way you will have fresh active healthy bullets when she is ready to use them.
. . . . . Morning . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Noon . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Night . . . . . . . .
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
Maybe you should ask a spermbank about how long donors should refrain from jerking off to still being able to make "powerfull" shots. Maybe, that would give a clue to the best strategy - if it is not a more personal matter of thinking "what if" ...
onannano Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2007-03-02
76 year old heterosexual male from London, UK
A lesbian friend of mine got pregnant by getting a gay friend to wank off into a shot glass then using a turkey baster to transfer the ejaculate from the glass to her cunt. Alternatively I got my first wife pregnant by ensuring that although I was wanking a lot I only orgasmed and ejaculated when in her pussy. My kids are in their 40s now and they lend me money. It's wonderful.
Unregistered ?

Trying? What is trying? Who tries??
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
As already talk about here. It is more about the health of the sperms then actually quantity. When we wanted to get pregnant my doctors said to masturbate once per day to keep things "fresh" and get supplements with zink.

Rivet said:
As already talk about here. It is more about the health of the sperms then actually quantity. When we wanted to get pregnant my doctors said to masturbate once per day to keep things "fresh" and get supplements with zinc.

My thoughts exactly!

Rotherjack said:
Trying? What is trying? Who tries??

I agree 100%! My wife and I never tried. It was more like we could not seem to prevent it. Guess that is why we ended up with six kids over a seventeen year period (starting when I was 23 and ending when I was 40). And I was jacking-off every day during that time. stroke stroke stroke
funtimes1088 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2016-09-06
35 year old heterosexual from uk
getnoff said:
Remember guys, only one of those little swimmers wins the prize. You don't have to have a cup of sperm to conceive. I'd think that unless you're jackin multiple times a day, that even if you had a day's worth, maybe 2 - you should be good to go. It's more about the health of your sperm, than having a huge load to give. Keep us posted fellas!

Ill let you know if any thing happenswink
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Jerking off while trying to conceive