JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Years ago took wife to a wedding
Page: of 1  
Glasgow54321 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2019-06-16
44 year old

i took my wife to a mates wedding. she had a figure hugging black dress on and it was nice and low. her sweet milky white tits looked so sexy. i knew she looked sexy but didnt think much about it

after the wedding, she asked me if i saw her talking to a guy there. i said yes. she said:

"the whole time he was looking at my tits"

that made my cock spring to life. i got so horny that this guy had been ogling her tits.And that she noticed it and kept on chatting!!

i fucked her so good that night and pumped her full of my cum. i told her that if i had known id have kept it going and got her to tease him more.

i said to her that i loved her flirting with other guys and she should have taken him to the toilet and sucked him off

she loved that idea and it made her even more horny that night

i always try to get her to dress sexy so guys look at her body,
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bothwatching_2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-08-17

Excellent that you two discovered this, something you both can enjoy that also afterwards brings more even excitement. Early on we also discovered the teasing, flirting and hopefully the sex can give both pleasure.

So much so, that after the females showers and the guys stag parties, we planned a late night "meet the bride" at a local hotel. Here we invited our selected guys friends and co-workers, provided the drinks, videos, and the bride to be in a white wedding like outfit. She wore the 4" heels, hose, garter, panties, bra and sheer cover and did the teasing, flirting and got to play with their cocks and in return got her body explored. After she got fucked by all we got to fuck to our first audience, which as you know made her horny again.

As a realtor she has since used her contacts to find other couples (that audience thing she likes) and the monthly new strange cock to fuck. Now with tech, she can text, video, and chat about the latest fuck buddy, which as you know get her horny on the drive home.

At 50 now, 5' -10" tall long leggy blonde with 36 C torpedo tits, when dressed like a hooker for date night she still get the looks and the approximately once a month guys that will join us for dinner and will fuck her afterwards. Which then leads to the great sex at home.

Away from home, she likes to go to Vegas 4 to 6 times a year to tease, flirt, and get fucked by others, been doing that almost as long.

Glad to hear that you two have great fun with this too. Let me know if you would like to hear about her and her ideas she has done to tease and flirt here. Thanks

44 year old
I just love guys ogling her
Unregistered ?

I love when other men check my wife out. When she gets dressed up for a wedding we have to have sex before leaving then house. She will usually suck me off but i have to be careful not to get cum on her. Men love my wife.
milenavfan Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2019-05-06
60 year old curious from UK
wow, such a sexy thread and I envy the lucky ogler wink
happy to chat anytime grin
Feel free to ask for my cytube rooms links:)

44 year old
I wish guys would ogle her more

Or even fuck her

44 year old
Hi

44 year old
Glasgow54321 said:
i took my wife to a mates wedding. she had a figure hugging black dress on and it was nice and low. her sweet milky white tits looked so sexy. i knew she looked sexy but didnt think much about it

after the wedding, she asked me if i saw her talking to a guy there. i said yes. she said:

"the whole time he was looking at my tits"

that made my cock spring to life. i got so horny that this guy had been ogling her tits.And that she noticed it and kept on chatting!!

i fucked her so good that night and pumped her full of my cum. i told her that if i had known id have kept it going and got her to tease him more.

i said to her that i loved her flirting with other guys and she should have taken him to the toilet and sucked him off

she loved that idea and it made her even more horny that night

i always try to get her to dress sexy so guys look at her body,

Am on Skype Glasgow54321
wimpyguy11 Skilled Jackinchatter

660 posts since 2014-08-15
57 year old
I remember taking the gf to a friends wedding a while ago.

She dressed nice and cute for the day, but still looked sexy. It was a nice event, so not many guys hunting for pussy at the reception. But the few that were eyeing up the talent, were older blokes.

I loved when 1 of them was chatting to my gf at the bar, she thought it was a nice older guy making small talk. But I know he wanted to take my gf home and give her a good riding.

Would love to be at a wedding and watch a guy flirt with her all night, as I watched from a distance. Esp if my gf was clueless about him flirting.
cigarbill Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-10-22
58 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
Glasgow54321 said:
I wish guys would ogle her more

Or even fuck her

I would like to ogle then fuck her!
On skype too.

44 year old
Bump
Unregistered ?

My wife will dress sexy (not slutty), act sexy and flirt (cautiously) but she doesn't really understand how guys feel about it. That works best all around.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Years ago took wife to a wedding