JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Someone Pregnant
Page: of 3   next > 
tellMehow2b8 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2019-08-15
63 year old heterosexual male from Central Florida
As I've been getting older, I'm more frequently having fantasies about getting a woman pregnant. Maybe it's because I'm single and have never been married, or maybe it's something else! I'm just wondering if anyone else feels the same way, or has even acted on it?
i love obeying
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Sadly i got my gf prego after only knowing her a few weeks. Been married 38 dreadful years. Im sure id never do it again. Hope you have better luck than me.
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
I MWM 60 I wish I stayed single..no kids no wife do what I want when I want to..my money is mine..get fuck by who ever at anytime..you get married and have kids you have big responsibilities.worry about this and that..stay single with no kids..get a dog..
love to cum alot
pantycum68 Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2015-11-07
55 year old bisexual male from Wellington, New Zealand
I have thought about it many times. My ex didn't want kids, and to some extent we had a bloody good life. Holidays, meals going out or away when we wanted. Not tied to school holidays etc. But I think it would have been good to have some. Though I've just had a family do here and maybe being childless is a blessing in Itself...🤔hmmm
Cute panty lover
Cockstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2006-03-11
46 year old
This one is tough. In high school I got two girls pregnant and they aborted. In my 20's, two more preggers, aborted. Now I'm in my 40's and have the financial means to care for a child, but the rates for Autism and Downs syndrome are high for people in my age group. Take it as you want, but I am not going to birth a development disabled child.
I like the women in my age range, single moms, never married. But pregnancy? I want a young woman.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
We had married young, and made the decision after a few years. Actually doing it was sexy of course, and involved some special instructions. She'd been on the pill several years, so I used rubbers for a few weeks until her mechanism was working properly and on schedule again. Then we picked the most likely night. We hadn't fucked and I hadn't masturbated for almost a week. So I was horny and full of cum. After sex, we elevated her hips with a pillow to let the sperm pool in the right spot. Couple of weeks later, pregnancy confirmed! (I don't need to mention that big lactating breasts are one very nice side effect.)
luvmycock001 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2018-12-19
74 year old curious male from Minnesota & Naples
you got it right guy.
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
Gotten at least 5 girls pregnant throughout my time. Love conquering their wombs.
Unregistered ?

Its the biggest responsibility there is, and not to be entered into lightly.
As others have implied, its not always happy ever after..
Unregistered ?

Made 5 myself. All my wife. Great life!
tellMehow2b8 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2019-08-15
63 year old heterosexual male from Central Florida
That's great advice and information! I hope I hear more!
i love obeying
Unregistered ?

I had a 6 month affair a while back. My wife was pregnant and I got my gf pregnant. There's nothing better than 2 pregnant women, bellies growing, always horny and pussies dripping. I want to get the ex gf pregnant again. Would love to force the wife to watch me get the ex pregnant. I'd love to breed as many women as possible.
Unregistered ?

i got my GF pregnant in high school and she had an abortion. Knocked the wife up but she lost it early. My wife and I have an open marriage, one of her BF's knocked her up.
Unregistered ?

Add my wife to your "to do" list, Thatguy11! I'd love for strangers to bareback her cheating ass. She looks sexy preggo.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
In my early 20s I had a vasectomy and don't regret it at all. Though out my life had a few females I was dating come at me saying "I am preganant". When I would tell them that's impossible and tell them I had a vasectomy they immediately got pissed because I showed how much of a whore they were. One even took me to court and all I had to do was show the paperwork of me shooting blank. Love my nieces and nephews would not change my life.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Someone Pregnant