JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The taste of your spunk??
Page: of 3   next > 
Jackoff2018 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2018-09-07
29 year old
Do you like the taste of your own spunk when you lick it off your fingers or cum in your mouth.
Or do you prefer to shoot your cum all up your chest.
How many put their legs over their heads and wank all over their face and mouth.
I love to wank over my mouth and face.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
smooth_willy60 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2019-11-18
63 year old curious male from Australia
I some times shoot a lovely load of cum onto my chest and then lick my sticky mess from my fingers. Other times I shoot a yummy load of my cum into a small plastic medicine cup and let all of my warm cum ooze into my mouth. And then enjoy the taste, aroma and texture swirling my cum around in my mouth before I swallow it. Mmmmmmmmm yummy yum yum !
Or even better yet, I am still waiting and wanting in anticipation, to taste my first ever cock and the taste of another mans sweet cum !
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Yes! I love the taste of my cum and I enjoy eating every load I can.
Small dick chronic masturbator
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I love to put my legs over my head and cum in my mouth and swallow all of it. I also love to cum in my hand and lick it clean. My favorite way to eat my cum is to have my girlfriend make me cum and feed all of it to me.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
I love the taste of my spunk, dont care how it gets into my mouth!
jasonmasturbates Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2008-01-02
34 year old curious from virginia
I like to freeze mine sometimes and then i take it out and suck on it while i have a nice jerk session then i get that noce warm spunk
i am naked and masturbating to you right now
Unregistered ?

Once I have shot my load I lose interest. Many times during a wanking session, especially if it is a longer edging one, I obsess about the thought of hot sticky cum, I watch lots of cumshots, multiple loads swallowed, and tell myself I am gonna swallow every drop. Then I cum and decide not to. Go figure. I have only actually swallowed a full freshly shot load once and posted about it this Summer. It was a big hot 2-day load as well. Shot right into my hand, licked it all up and swallowed. Felt really nasty. Not something I would do often but I will do it again sometime. Sometimes I may taste just a little or swallow a drop or two, or occasionally put in all in my mouth just to feel the hot cum but will then spit it out.

One thing I like to do is save some cum for later. Spunk into a shot glass or onto a large spoon, set it aside and drink it during next wank. Only generally do this if Im gonna wank again in 30 mins to an hour as I dont want to forget and leave spunk lying about the house!

One of best ways of saving for later is to jizz into a condom and use the spunk later on. If I dont feel like cold cum, I will place the rubber under the laptop to warm it up for a few minutes. Then during my next wank as I get close to finishing I will empty the cum into my mouth and leave it there for a minute or two, then sometimes I will swallow it right at the point of spunking up. Feels amazing to be cumming and swallowing right at the same moment. Now and then I will have a second wank into a used rubber. The feeling is incredible. Like sloppy seconds. It literally feels like you are fucking a wet pussy, ass or mouth that has just been spunked into. I did that earlier and so have a 2 load rubber waiting at home for later tonight. I will edge for as long as I can, then empty all that spunk into my mouth and plan to swallow it as I shoot my load. If I am feeling really brave I may shoot the fresh load into my hand, lick it up and swallow all 3 loads at once. Never done that before.

Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
when young and flexible I used to suck my own cock and cum in my mouth- but never liked the taste. Outgrew the self sucking as flexibility dropped.
if you dont ask, you dont get,
JerkMyUncutCock Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2019-11-26
curious male
I really like the taste and texture of my cum.
Mature bi-curious wanker with a taste for my own cum.
Unregistered ?

Just love to play with my cum, the taste is mmmm wink
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
Love playing and tasting my spunk!
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
I love the taste of my come! Love to jack off into my other hand and lick it up or shoot it all over my stomach and chest and spoon it up. I eat every load I can and warm and fresh, too. I don't get the freeze your come thing but you do you.

Haven't shot off for a couple of weeks so the next load is going to be huge! I take zinc every day and I think that really helps produce more semen.
Not an actual Vicar
Unregistered ?

I despise it. makes me gag. The first time that my buddy came in my mouth when I was 13, I almost puked. Putrid.
I tried tasting my own cum over the years, no way.

But I did find this out. I love to jack off and cum on my wife's huge tits. And after the big wads and white stuff slides off, the clear liquid that is left over is sweet and delicious. I love licking and sucking her tits clean. She thinks it's pervy but still lets me do it.
sxmmsxmm999 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2016-09-24
52 year old curious male from New York
Love to cum on chest and face if possible, and lick cum off my fingers. also love to find other guys on skype up for mutual jo and cum eat session.. sxmmsxmm999
NYCuriousSkype47
Subbeta Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2017-06-17
54 year old curious male from Uk
I've swallowed some of it before. Wish I could take the whole load tho
Humiliate me
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The taste of your spunk??