JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Records...
Page: < prev  of 3  
buncat Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2019-12-21
84 year old heterosexual male from Central California
About 10 years ago my doctor suggested I use a vacuum device to improve my erections. (Also, that Medicare would pay for it!) I agreed and experimented with time, pressure,frequency and penis length. I logged each event; especially for time, as the vacuum should last no longer than 30 minutes. (Also took pictures.) Also introduced testosterone tabs into the treatment. I am glad I did this, as I can see how frequency, etc has decreased significantly over the years. I now perform about twice a week and only record the event and time.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Brilliant! I often wondered if a vacuum pump would help me. I shall ask my doctor and see what she says.
Unregistered ?

I masturbate only 5-6 times a week. It's not much, but each jo session lasts 5-6 hours each time for 25-36 hours every week.
Love2bate Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2018-08-05
heterosexual male from WA, USA
I keep a wank log and although it's a bit of an effort keeping it up to date, I find it's well worth it! I include date, time, place, a brief description and sometimes other comments, duration and what I jacked off to. I wank 15 to 20 times a week on average, which includes edge sessions and quickies. I have a number of personal records like most climaxes in a 24 hour period. That was 5 but it was hard work and years ago. To those that ask why bother I have a number of answers including that I love to put numbers to what is by far my favorite hobby!stroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Records...