JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What keeps you faithful?
Page: of 2   next > 
quizerie Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2016-07-11
47 year old curious male
I have a good marriage but have had lots of temptation to stray. I'm pretty decent looking, good career, I've had colleagues (female) invite me to their rooms at work conventions, and I occasionally go to the adult theater to rub one out during the day and have been come onto by many men. Yet for some reason in 20+ years I've never done a thing sexually with anyone else but my wife.

Fooling around with a man is the hardest to resist - it's something I'm interested in exploring and especially at the theaters it would be easy to do.

I'm sure there's lots of guys in my situation - I'm curious - what keeps you loyal?

In thinking of it, I guess my biggest fear would be bringing a disease home. I could keep the secret, and I don't even think it's a matter of loyalty. I've just managed to stay disease free and I'd like to keep it that way. Plus the wife and I don't use any protection (vasectomy) so it would be terrible for her to get something via my indiscretions.

Any thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
I absolutely agree with you on the disease aspect. That'd be the last thing I'd want to happen.
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
newchatbuddy2017 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2016-11-12
56 year old heterosexual from Maryland
Those five little words.

My
Four
Oh
One
Kay
Unregistered ?

Not getting any offers, works pretty well, for me..
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
newchatbuddy2017 said:
Those five little words.

My
Four
Oh
One
Kay

ROFL Good one!!!
mrcg523 Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2013-04-23
53 year old curious from earth
quizerie said:
I have a good marriage but have had lots of temptation to stray. I'm pretty decent looking, good career, I've had colleagues (female) invite me to their rooms at work conventions, and I occasionally go to the adult theater to rub one out during the day and have been come onto by many men. Yet for some reason in 20+ years I've never done a thing sexually with anyone else but my wife.

Fooling around with a man is the hardest to resist - it's something I'm interested in exploring and especially at the theaters it would be easy to do.

I'm sure there's lots of guys in my situation - I'm curious - what keeps you loyal?

In thinking of it, I guess my biggest fear would be bringing a disease home. I could keep the secret, and I don't even think it's a matter of loyalty. I've just managed to stay disease free and I'd like to keep it that way. Plus the wife and I don't use any protection (vasectomy) so it would be terrible for her to get something via my indiscretions.

Any thoughts?

Can't get anything if you just stick to handjobs! LOLOL!
Unregistered ?

Ambidextrous said:
Not getting any offers, works pretty well, for me..

Same here. I have had other women flirt with me through the years, but never come right out and make an offer. I am definitely not going to suggest anything out of the fear of suddenly being accused of sexual harassment.
Unregistered ?

quizerie said:
... I'm curious - what keeps you loyal

Respect for my partner!

My first marriage was a disaster, I finally decided I'd had enough, but it took several years to get out of the marriage. In fact she had a boyfriend toward the very end which was fine with me because it meant she was motivated to proceed with divorce!! But, I never cheated. Toward the end of the marriage, I didn't even WANT anything to do with women!!

Now several years into a great second marriage I don't want to mess this good thing up!

Unregistered ?

pulinit said:
Respect for my partner!

My first marriage was a disaster, I finally decided I'd had enough, but it took several years to get out of the marriage. In fact she had a boyfriend toward the very end which was fine with me because it meant she was motivated to proceed with divorce!! But, I never cheated. Toward the end of the marriage, I didn't even WANT anything to do with women!!

Now several years into a great second marriage I don't want to mess this good thing up!

I have to agree here. My first marriage was a dumpster fire in every single aspect. My marriage now is probably as close to perfect as I could want it, after nearly six years of working together on it of course.
Even at the worst part of my first marriage, I didn't think of cheating for the sake of cheating.
I was told he cheated on me, and I tried to cope but when I realized how toxic and abusive he was at that point I knew he would never agree to a divorce unless I did something unforgivable. He knew I wasn't happy, he obviously wasn't either. But he was a control freak. So, desperate, I cheated on him and he agreed to let me go since he could tell everyone I was the bad guy. I didn't mind, I was free.

I have had countless opportunities to cheat on my current husband- none of which I provoked, but I have zero desire to. It simply isn't worth it. He means the world to me, we are open with each other about everything. Hell he even tells me if he sees an attractive female when we go out together how much he would love to see me fuck her etc. We have a bond unlike many others. I won't do anything to jeopardize that. No orgasm is worth risking my world for.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
pulinit said:
Respect for my partner!

I think that's the strongest reason to stay together, not fear of anything other than perhaps not having her in my life anymore. I love my wife, and I hope we'll always be together. But my wife and I live 500 miles apart for our jobs, so we've agreed to have fuckbuddies if that's what we want to take care of our sexual needs when we're apart (11 days out of every two weeks).

I don't know if she has found one, because we've agreed to a don't-ask, don't-tell situation, but I have one with a former coworker that strictly is about sex -- nothing more, although I probably could go for more with my FB and be very happy, too.

Still, my wife and I have three-day weekends together -- usually up at our house in Atlanta -- and we're best friends who just happen to have sex together. I love her, and that's what keeps us together.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

What keeps me faithful?

Honestly. What keeps me faithful is that most of the men looking to mess around with another guy are not attractive to me OR they will fuck anything. As for women, it seems like most are looking for a relationship.

I've had a couple affairs and they were amazing. Both wanted all of my cum and for my wife to get none. I got one pregnant and now I want to get her and other women pregnant.
Unregistered ?

What keeps me faithful?

The fact that I agreed to a monogamous relationship and I don't break promises.
SarahFingers Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2013-08-05
54 year old curious female from NZ
After 20+ years of marriage.
1. My promise to God.
2. My promise to my husband.
3. Knowing that masturbation is healthy, good for us and gift from God. (And that we should still be people who masturbate when we are married.)
4. Knowing that it can be devastating psychologically and mentally when one cheats.
5. There is health risk and risk of unwanted pregnancy.

Loving my husband is based on me wanting what is best for him, not what he does for me.

(That will do for a few minutes writing.)
Good girl, masturbator, wife, mother - in that order.
Unregistered ?

Bringing something home like a disease scares me. But also my partner is an good person and i wouldn't want to hurt her emotionally.

if we mutually agreed to see other people, then that would be fine.

plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife did everything I wanted and more. Oral, anal, vaginal, frotage Tits and butt crack, foot and hand jobs. Only thing she would not do was dirty ATM. I never suggested it to her but if it occurred I would still love her.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What keeps you faithful?