JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties
Page: of 1  
Jacksalot Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2009-05-23
curious from Md
Anyone like to jerk off with panties...this might sound wierd but i like to jerk off rubbing them on my cock and smelling the pussy juice in them..and sometimes wearing them but rarely i know this sounds wierd but someone message me if they want a j/o bud who does this...bye

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
there's a LOT of guys who enjoy jerkin' off with panties and/or lingerie . . . hence my name 'slipjerker' stroke
Will masturbate in person :)

scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Jacksalot said:
Anyone like to jerk off with panties...this might sound wierd but i like to jerk off rubbing them on my cock and smelling the pussy juice in them..and sometimes wearing them but rarely i know this sounds wierd but someone message me if they want a j/o bud who does this...bye

I don't think there's anything weird about it at all. I have a stash of panties that I bought for myself and I love to wear them and jack. Great orgasms that way.
Everyone needs a hobby.

Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
Love to jerk in panties.....and all kinds of women's underwear. Fav is bras. Seems to me nothing more femme than a bra. But I have lots of panties too.

pantyjack Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2007-10-16
68 year old heterosexual
Panties are great to jackoff with and in. Love to wear and jo in them. Do a search for "panties" and you'll find a lot of people here do, too.

jackin7unc Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2009-04-03
42 year old
Panties are reat...licked and rubbed on the face..lovely pussy smell. Great to wear under jeans (or shorts)..makes you cum just walking around in them.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I love wearing worn panties, whether it be my wifes worn panties, her sisters worn panties, her friends worn panties, my friends wifes worn panties, etc. Just picking up something that has been so close to a womans intimate parts gets me shaking with excitement. Of course I have to sniff them first which really gets me aroused. The best is when you find a pair of worn panties that is fresh, I mean just taken off and still warm and damp, it does not happen often but when it does WOW its amazing. My wife knows I do this in fact she also has a panty fetish and likes to sniff her friends panties, and enjoys when we have intercourse and she is face down sniffing her friends panties while I am doing her from behind, thats our favorite way, another way is when she rubs her friends panties on her clit and I lick her, its amazing how I can smell her friend on her clit and then taste both her friend and my wife. I am lucky to have a wife who not only accepts and understands my love of panties but also has a love of panties herself. There are more woman out there than you think who are not only into guys wearing panties, but also turned on by a guy enjoying there worn panties. Also there are more woman than you think who themselves enjoy playing with either there own panties or another womans panties, however woman tend to hide there fetishes. Check out our profile to find our more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties