JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who has tasted their spunk tonight??
Page: of 3   next > 
Jackoff2018 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2018-09-07
29 year old
How many of you have wanked off tonight and either cum in your mouth or licked your spunk off you fingers or anywhere else.
Frotted maybe!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dirkaloo Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-12-30
61 year old
Jackoff2018 said:
How many of you have wanked off tonight and either cum in your mouth or licked your spunk off you fingers or anywhere else.
Frotted maybe!!!

Im getting ready to thanks to a chat wank buddy on here.
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
63 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
Came in my mouth earlier this evening
nevguy Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2018-03-30
58 year old curious male from nevada
Looking forward to licking up my pre here soon, then eating my load soon after.. Mmmm
pantycum68 Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2015-11-07
55 year old bisexual male from Wellington, New Zealand
Not taken my load for a long time. I think if I'm honest I prefer my pre cum rather than cum-cum. I had a mates whose pre was beautifuly sweet. The taste was incredible lovestrokestrokestroke
Cute panty lover
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Eat my load every time I squirt. I love cum!
Small dick chronic masturbator
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I rubbed my smooth hairless cock and ended by cumming in my hand and licking it clean.

I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
I love the taste of my pre-cum and cum..eat every time I jerk off..love the way it goes down my throat..some times I rub on my teeth..
love to cum alot
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
Gonna have to say 'licked it from anywhere else'. I was picking up a bottle of wine for New Year's Eve and ran into the daughter of a man I was friends with years ago. A falling out happened once upon a time, money was owed, I never received it, and I hadn't heard from him since. I assumed that the whole family left town when he did but she's still here.

Went to a local burger joint across the street to play catch-up after we paid for bottles and she mentioned that she'd had a crush on me way back when, but since I was older and she was in high school at the time, twenty years ago, she'd never mentioned it and nothing had ever come of it. Which was a good thing. I have a fondness for redheads and petite women and she was both, a scrawny little redhead, but back then, she was definitely someone I wouldn't have been interested in, age-wise, so I didn't really notice her. Two nights ago, she'd even had to remind me of her name.

We managed to change that. Even if I never saw her again, and we're going out again this weekend, I'd remember her.
She's thirty-five now, divorced, and still a scrawny little redhead. Five feet tall. Long, braided, bright red hair to her waist, with a nest and happy trail to match, a chest flatter than mine, and oh, my, an appetite.

We ended up at her place, opened the wine, and snuggled up on the sofa. That ended up as a 69 on the living room floor. Cum number one and as I kissed her afterwards, I could taste my own cum. She'd held on to it and swallowed after we kissed. Since I'm not shy about such things, I didn't mind. Even licked it up from the side of her mouth. She enjoyed that. Said her ex-husband would freak out at the idea of such a thing. Apparently he was a real Three-Position Pete and wouldn't do any experimenting. Which explains a lot about her behavior.

Taste number two was the next morning, after a nice, long, rough fuck that saw me in and out of both of her other holes and then a short night's sleep. In our excitement, I had gone bareback in bed but pulled out and shot into that beautiful red muff. I woke her up just before sunrise, after a nap, licking and tonguing, and tasting myself mixed with her. She's delicious and soooo responsive.

We ended up finishing in the shower, and I pulled out again, so that one I didn't get to taste. But two out of three. We're going to get together again soon so I may be able to up my total. Probably not on purpose, I'm not a big lover of cum-eating and don't seek it out, but I'm not shy about it either and if it happens again, it happens. If it does, I'll track down this post and let you know.
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
I love to suck cock and swallow sperm
I am your bottom
Unregistered ?

I take every load that I pump out. I have to! I'm a sissy and I can't waste a single drop of cum. Mine or anyone else's.

I usually jerk off into a glass and drink it from there. If i cum into a pair of pantyhose, then I have to suck it out until nothing is left.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I did. I blew a nice load tonight to average housewife videos on Xhamster, and I noted that my cum was nice and sweet. I'd had a lot of fruits and vegetables over the holiday, and since one's diet affects one's load, I wanted to know what my wife was tasting whenever she took a mouthful of my cum over the past few weeks. It wasn't offensive-tasting in any way, and for that, I'm grateful.
Open to interesting ideas
girlsorguys Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2016-02-10
42 year old curious
I like to roll back and cum over my face and in my mouth now and again. I swallow it. grin
Send me your pics that you would like me to cum to
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
Didn't but now I wished I did
Unregistered ?

I blew a hot frothy load into a glass earlier. Starting the day with an oral creampie is a good start, IMO. Too bad I have to wait until tomorrow to have my fwb pump his cum into my mouth.

cock
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who has tasted their spunk tonight??