JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Should I just go ahead and try cock?
Page: < prev  of 4  
EnigmaJacker Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2020-01-12
51 year old homosexual male from Australia
staples2287 said:
I have a boyfriend, a girlfriend and a wife. It keeps me busy and I like playing with all of them.

Now that turns me on real good, just a man being a man and spreading that love. Just keep at it bud!!
Given into the jack, and love it. Come on buds let's wank!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
IanCam Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2012-05-11
62 year old bisexual male from NASHVILLE, Tennesee
I hear you on this. Uncut just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Only with one guy uncut...never again.

Travelinguy said:
I had been curious since I was in my teens but too scared to try it. A few months ago I was under a great deal of stress with work stuck in a hotel and I chatted with a guy and he came over and I blew him. It was a good experience but he was uncut and I did not really care for that. Then I worried about an std for a long time.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
IanCam said:
I hear you on this. Uncut just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Only with one guy uncut...never again.

Oh man, I love uncut cocks. I guess it's because I'm cut and it's different than mine.
Small dick chronic masturbator
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
Yes... Stop being so gay about it
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
I have no interest in cock what so ever but if that's something you want to try go for it. As the old saying goes this life isn't a rehearsal
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I was invited to be in a 3some with my best bud and his GF. She was/is a bitch in heat. It was her idea. Also her idea for me to suck my bud off. I took his cock into my mouth with no idea what to do with it. Then I thought, well, I know about cock because I have one! So I did to his cock what I like having done to mine. Little flicks on the sweet spot underneath with the tip of my tongue. Lightly tracing up and down the shaft with my fingertips. Cupping and tugging the balls, then kissing and licking them. Engulfing the head with my lips and sucking hard. Using my hand to pump and pull the loose skin on the shaft up toward the cockhead and letting him control that with thrusting his hips. Tasting the precum oozing out non-stop and poking the tip og my tongue into the slit.
Do you crave big balls?
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
If you do remember you can be addicted to it
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
I believe I'm in the same boat, but too old to find a suitable partner. I'm in California, by the way. My interest grew from losing my libido, generally in my groin. I'm limp, but still jaack off
Softcock
Unregistered ?

I did not do oral on a guy until I was in 30's. that is just me and another guy. My first wife had me help her suck a guy off but not same as doing just MM play/. Something got me started on thinking about giving a guy head after a few years being single. It came together at a good time in my life and sucked a married guy I knew when his wife was out of town. He showed me a home made movie of he and his wife fucking and that got me going after part of movie was her sucking his dick. We were sitting with our dicks in hand and I just went for it. He got off very fast and I just took his cum We did both ways after that a few. times So I would say at least try it once. If it is not your thing just do not do again... I think you will enjoy
Floatieguy Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2008-07-31
43 year old heterosexual male from USA
I finally did it last year at a glory hole after a few visits where I chickened out. Last time I went I was sucking cock in the theater room for all to watch. Such a turn on. Like others said, once you do it you'll not want to stop!
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
That's an impressive description. And then what? What did the GF think, say? Did she also help you out. Did the BF fucker her, eat her? Would you suck more cock?
I enjoy these stories.

Creamaster said:
I was invited to be in a 3some with my best bud and his GF. She was/is a bitch in heat. It was her idea. Also her idea for me to suck my bud off. I took his cock into my mouth with no idea what to do with it. Then I thought, well, I know about cock because I have one! So I did to his cock what I like having done to mine. Little flicks on the sweet spot underneath with the tip of my tongue. Lightly tracing up and down the shaft with my fingertips. Cupping and tugging the balls, then kissing and licking them. Engulfing the head with my lips and sucking hard. Using my hand to pump and pull the loose skin on the shaft up toward the cockhead and letting him control that with thrusting his hips. Tasting the precum oozing out non-stop and poking the tip og my tongue into the slit.
Softcock
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Should I just go ahead and try cock?