JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanting someone you I can't have....
Page: of 1  
Matt1169 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-12-09
33 year old curious male from Florida
I have a very close friend (female) that I have worked with for a few years now. We are super close and open with each other. We have a pretty flirty but serious friendship. Now the reason that I cannot have her is that she is married to another friend of mine. We have all been friends for years. When we all first met I was super obsessed with her. We talked every day and met up to do things just us two. Eventually, her husband who actually worked at the same place me and her did, he ended up getting very wary of us and how close we had become. He put a stop to the amount of time we were together alone and our texting. We all stayed real close but just recently over the past few months I have gotten back into the fantasies and obsession. Anyone else been through this or have any stories of your own?
Kik: tdp86 Wickr: CuriousMatty #panties #tn TelegramApp: @JoeGolberg
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvtomicjak Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2019-12-22
48 year old heterosexual male
yes I do have a couple of friends that we got very close even though we were married. However, it was not long before we always found time to ourselves so we can have lots of phone sex.
jacknpodnah Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2012-01-07
curious from GA
Yeah..sucks. I have a few I lust for but I can at least Jo on FB!
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
Oh yes! I want to fuck my little sister in law so bad!! she's 60 and still looks great!! Has a great ass that I would love to fuck at least once!!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanting someone you I can't have....