JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock Ring
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
StrokePartyGuy Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2022-02-21
52 year old bisexual male from St. Louis, MO
Fuck, I love veiny cock.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
StrokePartyGuy said:
Fuck, I love veiny cock.

Hard veiny cocks are awesome whether there is a cockring or not.

User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Relaxing with a cock ring on.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

At home with a cock ring.

User posted image

Typical guys wearing a cock ring.

User posted image . User posted image
Unregistered ?

tellMehow2b8 said:
I've never used a cock ring. I'd really like to know what people think about them. Do they like the kind of cock ring that just goes at the base of the shaft and not over the balls or that goes over the balls and the shaft? Please tell me what you think or any recommendations. Thanks!

Cock and balls with additional single rings, also a little leather strap around my balls sometimes. Nice to see the buckle in the mirror. Oxballs trisport recommended plus their three atomic jock single rings. Veins pop like fuck and balls nice and shiny and dark. Enjoyable to split the tight balls with any kind of random strap (I use a bikini thing from my wife's drawer). Looks horny, feels great.
Billyboxlad Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2020-01-16
curious male
Do you spunk harder when you use a cock ring??
Unregistered ?

does it feel a lot better with a cock ring and do you shot a bigger load what kind is best
Unregistered ?

I like the feeling of having a wank then getting close to cumming. I put a silicone cock ring on at this point so the veins in my cock bulge then enjoy the feeling of my rock hard veiny cock as i wank it. I prefer to spunk without the cock ring though
Unregistered ?

Billyboxlad said:
Do you spunk harder when you use a cock ring??

Not always, just makes the veins stand out, knob goes darker as well as balls. It's a nice embellishment and I prefer my balls nice and tight, which is guaranteed. Just makes my cock look super fucking horny and after spanking a bit of cum for lube, I can walk my shaft lightly because I can feel all of the veins and bumps. This is hornt and has me shooting spunk before too long.
Unregistered ?

boomer55 said:
does it feel a lot better with a cock ring and do you shot a bigger load what kind is best

Cock and balls is best, both strapped with rings
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
How much you cum while wearing a cockring depends on the ring material. My surgical steel ring holds the line fast and I have to cum erupting to push a spurts through but because silicon flexes, every drop jets out. Now I will add that I love edging so my goal is to work it hard right to the verge of shooting and then hands off like a calf roping champ,let it calm for a sec and work it hard again to the edge. So with that process I stay in a state of ecxtasy..without releasing a drop of cum.
Working it hard
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Oh one other aspect of wearing a cockring, they just look great. I'm an exhibitionist, spend a dair amount of time naked in adult sex venues, orgies etc. Nothing makes a horny woman grin and walk over is when they see a big cockring around my shaved hard cock and balls. Most women wa t to touch it and play with it and they have come to call them, cock jewelry. So they feel good and look good, what's not to like. Enjoy.
Working it hard

A friend with his cock ring on.

User posted image
8inJoyStick Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2022-02-11
37 year old curious male from New Hampshire/Vermont
I've had an Oxballs for a while, and it's fun to wear, sometimes just to sport a nice bulge in public. Gives me a little thrill at the store when I know women will be secretly eying the outline of a big cockhead against my thigh.

I've also enjoyed having it on while my wife sucks my cock. Makes the head bigger and harder and shaft thick and veiny. I take it off when fucking, though, because at a certain point it seems too restrictive.

I want to try a metal one, as simple elastic ring recently broke. How do guys feel about metal vs. elastic?
Everything is better naked!
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock Ring