JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Watching wife/gf get fucked
Page: < prev  of 6  
Unregistered ?

I have had the pleasure to have 2 ex gfs who were open to fun with others.

First one was amazing, just supposed to be a watcher, but we all got carried away. Him pulling down her jeans and going down on her, I had to compose myself to stop myself humming right there and then. We took things upstairs and she climbed on him whilst sucking me. Was so hot her sliding down onto him.

2nd gf share was hot. Shared her with a friend of mine. Led her to his bedroom and allowed him to have fun with her. He was a little slow to start, but soon got into it. Later, she had fun with a good few other guys alone, although I did get sent some pics and vids. I think that was the horniest, knowing she was with other guys having fun whilst I was at work. To receive a few photos was amazing, but gave me such a hard on!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Going back to the early 1970s my wife and I were young, and even before we were married I was watching my best mate fuck her. It had started when he and his girlfriend and me and my girlfriend all got a bit drunk and ended up on a bed together. Everyone was touching everyone else, and I fucked his girlfriend and he fucked mine. After he broke up with his girlfriend I continued to let him fuck my girlfriend, and it continued when we were married. My friend and I were what we now called wank buddies so we were very comfortable with each other. I enjoyed seeing him fuck her, and after he'd cum I went in for sloppy seconds. Eventually he got a girlfriend and moved in with her, and I felt a little cheated that he never invited me to fuck her but understandably he avoided telling her about our fun and games.
WifeBreeedher Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2021-11-19
36 year old male from VANCOUVER
That's a fucking hot video! I can't imagine being in the room watching that... If I were there and that was my wife I would have fun soooooo quick just watching!!! Fucking hot as fuck! Did she ride him raw? Did he get to finish in her? Hmmmm picturing my wife on her place has my cock dripping
Wifebreedher & sharer
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Watching wife/gf get fucked