JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Husbands wwho have good sex with wives - do you still wank?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

We know that single guys like me and husbands in low sex marriages masturbate a lot but a friend of mine who is 50+ and still has great fucks with his wife told me he still wanks as often as he can.
So, you husbands who still fuck your wives regularly, are you also regular wankers?
Add a reply Quote this post
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
onehander said:
We know that single guys like me and husbands in low sex marriages masturbate a lot but a friend of mine who is 50+ and still has great fucks with his wife told me he still wanks as often as he can.
So, you husbands who still fuck your wives regularly, are you also regular wankers?

You're married, not dead!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

We have been married 30 years and still fuck regularly but I still wank as often as possible. It keeps my cock in training for maximising my wife's pleasure.Even more important it maximises my own pleasure. Whether its fucking or wanking nothing beats that moment when your balls just explode
rance420 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2020-02-09
57 year old heterosexual male from Show Me State USA
hellz yeah. for her and a couple of her friends
SarahFingers Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2013-08-05
54 year old curious female from NZ
I want to give you a woman's perspective. I and some of my friends love that our husbands are wankers, it turns us on that our husbands are men who wank themselves, so keep it up.

We also like masturbating ourselves, we don't believe our sexual pleasure should be the exclusive duty of our spouses - didn't start that way, and we must take some responsibility ourselves.
Good girl, masturbator, wife, mother - in that order.
hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
SarahFingers said:
I want to give you a woman's perspective. I and some of my friends love that our husbands are wankers, it turns us on that our husbands are men who wank themselves, so keep it up.

We also like masturbating ourselves, we don't believe our sexual pleasure should be the exclusive duty of our spouses - didn't start that way, and we must take some responsibility ourselves.

Dream wife!!
hornyshrops Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2019-09-09
67 year old curious male from Leics
yes i do and wife is happy with that - sometimes she wanks me
chat, cam, meet
Unregistered ?

I think wanking is a staple of most males in the world regardless of their status, I have a great sex life with the wife and with my hand, and she helps out too, all good grin
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Wife and I fuck pretty regularly and just had a great time on Saturday night. She stroked my super hard cock while I rubbed her and made her explode with a very powerful orgasm. I then entered her bare for a few minutes and she was super tight- like I really had to work it in there tight (and she's in her 50's!). I then put on a condom and went to town, eventually draining my balls with an orgasm myself that seemed to last a minute, shooting a huge load. Great time!

But I'm about to go have a go at myself before my morning shower. I feel like the lovemaking I do with myself helps the lovemaking I do with her.
Not an actual Vicar
Unregistered ?

I agree with thunderballs no matter how much sex I have with my gorgeous wife I masturbate regularly to maintain level of load and prostate health
Unregistered ?

Like most people here great sex with the wife and wanking go hand in hand
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Yup I still jerk off even with my great sex life.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
when younger we had as much sex as anyone,but I still masturbated.it's your alone time when you just pleasure yourself and you don't have to concentrate on the other person.
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Fucking my wife usually makes me want a wank within a couple of hours.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
luvmycock10 Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2013-08-16
48 year old heterosexual from Northern Michigan
Well.....we ain't married, but I have a 21 year old girlfriend that loves to fuck, and has really no inhibitions, so basically anything goes.

And yes, I can't wait to wank my cock any chance I get, whether she's around or not.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Husbands wwho have good sex with wives - do you still wank?