JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fresh Semen Smell
Page: < prev  of 3  
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
I have a blue surgical towel that I regularly cum into that I keep on hand in my basement couch cushions. I usually let it collect about 3 months worth of sperm before it gets so stiff I have to wash it. I love the smell of my own stale musty bleachy cum and sometimes wrap it around my face and just breathe in the aroma when I need a little boost to put me over the edge. It gets so much use that it is often still really wet the next day from my previous days load. Those seem to be the strongest, most pungent and freshest odors that works best at upping my level of arousal. When I breathe in really deep and my cock is good and primed I can usually cum hard a nice strong and very satisfying full body orgasm. Damn, it makes me rock hard just typing about it now, lol.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Yes,the old cum rag.I'd wank into it until it got crispy.nowadays tissues will mop up the mess.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I like the smell of my semen fresh out of the spigot. So earthy, pungent and the precum is very sweet.
As well, sometimes if I have to pull up pants after ejaculating (wife comes home) and my man juice starts to age like and smells even more pungent.. in a good way.

I used to date a girl that absolutely loved the smell, the feel and the taste of my cum. She was a cum-worshipper, and would routinely "make me" masturbate and cum in her bra, which she would wear throughout the day. Lovely.
Unregistered ?

WishIwasBigger said:
I like the smell of my semen fresh out of the spigot. So earthy, pungent and the precum is very sweet.
As well, sometimes if I have to pull up pants after ejaculating (wife comes home) and my man juice starts to age like and smells even more pungent.. in a good way.

I used to date a girl that absolutely loved the smell, the feel and the taste of my cum. She was a cum-worshipper, and would routinely "make me" masturbate and cum in her bra, which she would wear throughout the day. Lovely.

Damn that is HOT!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fresh Semen Smell