JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cocksucking yorself
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Has anyone ever considered sucking cock because they want to know what it would be like to suck their own?
Add a reply Quote this post
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
As weird as it may sound I would like to suck my own cock but thats never translated into wanting to suck another cock...wouldn't mind jerking off with someone else just never considered sucking cock.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
thickboner4u said:
As weird as it may sound I would like to suck my own cock but thats never translated into wanting to suck another cock...wouldn't mind jerking off with someone else just never considered sucking cock.
I don't know how limber you are, but I haven't been able to do it since my mid-50's. Lie on your back, flip your feet back over your head so your toes touch the floor maybe 2- 3-feet above your head. "Curl" your neck and shoulders, rounding them to bring your cock within reach of your mouth. If you have a trusted buddy, someone pressing down on your butt or the small of your back helps. My buddy played with my butthole, encouraged me, and took Polaroids...all helpful. Good luck, and keep me posted on how you're doing.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

i can do it, but i can only get the head in.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
precumming-u-cock said:
Has anyone ever considered sucking cock because they want to know what it would be like to suck their own?

Hey Precumming, you might want to look for tips at "hornyboy.com" a site dedicated to selfsucking.
jonboy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-06-08
59 year old curious from S. E. Michigan
i can suck my own cock, and because of that im curious about sucking another guys
eel Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2007-05-21
52 year old bisexual male from Pa
i can suck my own dick and i have sucked shemale dick once. i wana suck more dicks. i luv cum
[email protected], jaymoff6 on skype... always ready for cam and mic m4m
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
str8lyopen said:

Same here.

Unregistered ?

All the way to the back of the throat, hardly any gag reflex!!! Little ol' cocksucker me!!!
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
str8lyopen said:

What is the experience like? Do tell!
Do you crave big balls?
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
I've had an extreme interest in sucking my own cock but not anyone elses. There is no way I'll ever be able to actually get it in my mouth and suck it but I do get as close as I can and try to get as much cum as I can when I jerkoff into my mouth. It is a huge turn on for me. My wife thinks its gross but after telling her I really like it and I like when she watches, one day I asked her to jerk me off in my mouth and I flipped my legs over my head and she did it for me. So although I can't actually suck it, I'm still havin alot of fun. Whats really weird is 10 years ago I would have never thought about this but now I can't take my mind off of thinking of ways to try and get as much cum in my mouth as I can. When it comes to thinking about my cum, I've become a cum swallowing aholic.
Robsrod Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-08-23
48 year old heterosexual from Montana
I used to be able to suck my own. Now I'm not flexible enough, but I could get about half of it in. I never could make myself cum just by sucking, I had to jerk off and put it in my mouth to cum. There's something about having a chick of the other end that makes it better.

When chicks say that cum 'tastes so great" where are they coming from?? It tastes sort of salty, slimy and while it may be great that you're cumming in her mouth, it just doesn't stack up to Jack Daniels or a McDonalds shake.

Wish I had some pictures doing myself! Didn't have digital cameras then. Anyone have any pics, post them. Everyone would love to see that!!
scarecrowpd Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-07-28
72 year old heterosexual from Australia
I used to be able to do that but I have too much in the middle nowadays.cock

It was a great feeling. The toungue on my knob was smooth. Then lick to get hot before shooting on myself. Even took video of doing it that way but have destroyed that (in case my wife found it).stroke
Edging closer
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I'd love to be able to suck my own cock but I'm not flexible enough. But even though I'd like to suck my own I have no interest in sucking another guys cock
Proud to be called a wanker
Joseph27 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-03-08
43 year old heterosexual
i'd like to. I've tried. I can lick the tip but can't get it in my mouth. I hurt my neck once trying and it was sore for a week. I haven't tried since.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cocksucking yorself